2024 Recruiting

Advertisement
Don’t understand why anyone would want to go to Georgetown. Program is an irrelevant dumpster fire.
Something to be said about going to a Big East school these days. With UConn winning yet another NC, Nova, Creighton, Xavier, Marquette and now St Johns and Pitino building a juggernaut there.

Maybe Sorber is Catholic, they just got Cooley to coach, it's a big market team in a recruiting hotbed, and the school is academically first rate. My guess is the Hoyas won't remain irrelevant for much longer.

Something to be said about going to a Big East school these days. With UConn winning yet another NC, Nova, Creighton, Xavier, Marquette and now St Johns and Pitino building a juggernaut there.

Maybe Sorber is Catholic, they just got Cooley to coach, it's a big market team in a recruiting hotbed, and the school is academically first rate. My guess is the Hoyas won't remain irrelevant for much longer.
Agreed. That and the kid is from Philly and he is 2 and 1/2 hours away from DC. A program focused around him and the incoming freshmen is appealing to a lot of kids. Great conference with a lot of exposure.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I think it’s way more than courtesy. It’s pretty easy to see on ACCN that Carlos has a ton of respect for Coach L. I don’t think he’d have a single issue with his kids going to play for him.
I was going to say dad has a ton of respect for Larranaga. I think we have a real shot here.

I was going to say dad has a ton of respect for Larranaga. I think we have a real shot here.
We need this to be a Bronny/USC situation where Carlos wants to stay in Miami.

Also, Scheyer just squandered multiple top 10 talents going into the season. Lively might not go in the first round, Whitehead same thing, and Filipowski returned to school. Duke, as always, does less with more. Wouldnt want to see that for the Boozer kids!!!

Advertisement

Miami, what’s their pitch to you and thoughts on their guard play and how you’d fit with them?

Mustaf: “I think I’d fit great there as well. They play through their guards and they have success in doing that. They win and they develop their players and also love to recruit players from my area, so I think it would be a great spot.”

Advertisement
Any word on if we have any visits lined up? Would be great to start building some momentum with this class?

Trying to project how big of a class it can be. This year's team has no seniors. However, there are a few juniors who could test the NBA waters or go pro (Omier, Pack, Wooga, Cleveland).

Any word on if we have any visits lined up? Would be great to start building some momentum with this class?

Trying to project how big of a class it can be. This year's team has no seniors. However, there are a few juniors who could test the NBA waters or go pro (Omier, Pack, Wooga, Cleveland).

If I am not mistaken and this is based on today because things change quickly.
Miami should (I think) have 3 available scholarships for the class.
Currently, they have 2 Seniors (Omier and Pack) along with one unused scholarship.
Again, this is subject to change as soon as I hit post.

Advertisement
Back