2024 Recruiting

Advertisement
Advertisement

Will he be the first commit from the Team Final program since Irving joined the staff?
I cannot really say that the Irving hire has boosted recruiting.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Since the season ended you have been negative for no reason at all. It’s a tired act.

In fairness, I didn't ask you to comment. You have the right to keep scrolling if you see something that you don't like or agree with.
I am not going to post a comment just so you can like my post.
My post are generally thought provoking.

In fairness, I didn't ask you to comment. You have the right to keep scrolling if you see something that you don't like or agree with.
I am not going to post a comment just so you can like my post.
My post are generally thought provoking.
What is there to be negative about over the last two seasons? Many people here are wondering that and you have yet to answer the question.

To me you are just looking for attention. It's embarrassing and I'm pretty sure you are the only one on this basketball board who is like this.

Advertisement

If he commits, the white board in the locker room will not say "Share the Ball" it will now say "Pass More".

1683759376227.gif

@Da_Lucky_One

Bro. You got some brass balls tellin this joke in front of this audience. **** smells like hot tuna.

@JamesQuall Take a driveby over here please and write this man a CIS ticket. Full out broke the Dijon rule.

@Da Jumbo Mutombo Good eye amigo. Every part of this program needs to improve.

@PIPO put your nose plugs in and come check this out

If he commits, the white board in the locker room will not say "Share the Ball" it will now say "Pass More".

@Da_Lucky_One Hands up, buddy.
Police Im Here GIF by One Chicago

We don't do that around here. That was low-hanging rotten fruit and you took it.

I'm going have to ask you to sit down and reflect on what you've done. Be better, I have faith you can be.

@WaterburyCane Good looking out brother. Can't be too lax around here. I don't really visit the Basketball board so this one almost slipped by.

Advertisement
Back