2024 OL Isendre “Papa” Ahfua 2.0

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
We need IOL. Look at our two deep at guard and center. Lots of portals and projects. Maybe it won’t matter but we need talent in the middle. This is a bad miss given context
Oh for sure. I’m just saying this is purely a money thing. We’re not going to outbid A&M if they really want someone, just not going to happen.

Advertisement
Disrespectful af
Especially since there was press of a good relationship. Yeah, gonna have to let my eyes show me again. He had a little venom. Guessing another something went down on the visit type situation. No one's knows, but it **** sure wasn't good

We’ve had parents who turned their kids away from Miami; now we get ones that want Miami, the kid bucks their opinion and follows the oil money
They all followed the money I’m guessing. This has to be about money unless he fell in love with some girl there at that BBQ.

The relationships are at UM, the OL coaching is at UM, Conference hurts us but we can probably overcome that as there’s no way we’re staying in the ACC. It’s dinero. We aren’t likely to be out-bagging Texas or aTM

Advertisement
They all followed the money I’m guessing. This has to be about money unless he fell in love with some girl there at that BBQ.

The relationships are at UM, the OL coaching is at UM, Conference hurts us but we can probably overcome that as there’s no way we’re staying in the ACC. It’s dinero. We aren’t likely to be out-bagging Texas or aTM
After hearing about the scrimmage today and how the freshmen did, those 3 star evals in this class I trust a whole lot more

Advertisement
Back