2024 OL Isendre “Papa” Ahfua 2.0

Not worried if we lose Ahfua, plenty of other fish out there. Like this guy:

View attachment 250242
Be careful man. Miami coaches may have already seen this and put in a call for him. Whale season! I can see the articles from the writers now... BREAKING: Miami lands under the radar, sleeper, diamond in the rough stud. Beats out Ivy League powerhouse Princeton. Canes coaches absolutely love his measurables, and potential. Gritty football player with a High IQ.

Advertisement
Miami was once in a good spot here, faded away after the visit to Texas A&M for their barbecue. Came real close to pushing for a commitment.
Miami is always "so close"...Almost got a commitment just like with Simmons 🤣. Yet Simmons himself said after his commitment that it was a tough choice between Texas and LSU lol

Be careful man. Miami coaches may have already seen this and put in a call for him. Whale season! I can see the articles from the writers now... BREAKING: Miami lands under the radar, sleeper, diamond in the rough stud. Beats out Ivy League powerhouse Princeton. Canes coaches absolutely love his measurables, and potential. Gritty football player with a High IQ.

#ZoRated #MiamiBrowns

Advertisement
Advertisement
this is a make or break year for A&M and Jimbo right? I mean another 8-9 win season with what they have put into the program at some point they have to say on…seriously…is this guy an FSU one season wonder?

Advertisement
Advertisement
this is a make or break year for A&M and Jimbo right? I mean another 8-9 win season with what they have put into the program at some point they have to say on…seriously…is this guy an FSU one season wonder?
I don't think so. 8-4 could show he's righted the ship a little bit after 5-7. But like 7-5, they might pull that $$$ trigger. Question is, who's the right guy to replace him?

1691877361290.gif

Advertisement
Back