2024 OL Isendre “Papa” Ahfua 2.0

******* guy claimed it's a fun exercise to post **** anyone could do by just projecting the top ranked targets. Dude getting paid for that nonsense.
I vehemently disagree with anyone that claims any exercise to be fun

Paint Belly GIF

Advertisement
******* guy claimed it's a fun exercise to post **** anyone could do by just projecting the top ranked targets. Dude getting paid for that nonsense.
I couldn’t believe that response and the deluge of upvotes. It was sickening. What kind of a professional would make a clown mock and then fire back at subscribers for being naive enough to believe his content???

I’ve stood up for him for being a young guy, learning, trying to do a good job and all that but his response was putrid. I have a subscription there because I read the gator board for the tears (not lately lol). I think I’d rather give Blake Alderman the subscription money.

it's really changed on that site...
What’s happening is a result of their Moderators not acting to put some basic boundaries in place to encourage objective participation and exchanges as well as a failure to swiftly deal with trolls and unrepentant asswipes in favor of collecting subscription fees at the expense of many.

I’m glad we aren’t set up that way. We can and will eliminate guaranteed problems to spare ourselves and the vast majority. I don’t care about disciplinary steps like an HR Department and dragging out what we know will need to be done eventually. We just kill it.

Advertisement
I couldn’t believe that response and the deluge of upvotes. It was sickening. What kind of a professional would make a clown mock and then fire back at subscribers for being naive enough to believe his content???

I’ve stood up for him for being a young guy, learning, trying to do a good job and all that but his response was putrid. I have a subscription there because I read the gator board for the tears (not lately lol). I think I’d rather give Blake Alderman the subscription money.
Joe Biden GIF by Election 2020

Just watching the few practice stretching videos released so far you can 7 or 8 big OL that look the part then you see the DTs and there's only a couple guys there that look the part.We need to load up on big DTs in this class or we will need to hit the portal hard again and as we saw this past year there are not many top guys available.
There were plenty in the portal
Just missed on so many of them early on it seemed that way
We really needed to get malone

What’s happening is a result of their Moderators not acting to put some basic boundaries in place to encourage objective participation and exchanges as well as a failure to swiftly deal with trolls and unrepentant asswipes in favor of collecting subscription fees at the expense of many.

I’m glad we aren’t set up that way. We can and will eliminate guaranteed problems to spare ourselves and the vast majority. I don’t care about disciplinary steps like an HR Department and dragging out what we know will need to done eventually. We just kill it.
Agree totally. I renewed and somewhat regret it. I also gave him benefit of doubt because young but those excuses have run out. I get people need/have days off but just leave a “going to be away”. Don’t need posts about the anniversary weekend, babies birthday and babymoon Info out in job posts. Please excuse I am a hard nosed ***** and would die if I read my husband writing those things.

Advertisement
This is a huge loss. Plain and simple. I absolutely loved what Mario did in one year to flip the offensive line room but we are rail thin at guard and center. We've whiffed on every big prospect on the offensive line in 2024. I'm fine with Minaya and Plazz and the Harvard kid but those guys are 2-3 years away from contributing.

This is a huge loss. Plain and simple. I absolutely loved what Mario did in one year to flip the offensive line room but we are rail thin at guard and center. We've whiffed on every big prospect on the offensive line in 2024. I'm fine with Minaya and Plazz and the Harvard kid but those guys are 2-3 years away from contributing.
Did he already go against us? Thought he was announcing in September

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back