2024 NFL Draft Thread

Advertisement
Character & work ethic overcomes talent more than talent overcomes character/work
just another kid that loves football but doesn’t love the grind

He’s never had to because of his talent level and his mom has babied him his entire life.. including showing up to the facility asking for Mario because they were being “too tough” on him over his diet because he’d rather go to McDonald’s and skip the meal at the training table

Should have let him transfer when he threatened it multiple times

Advertisement
Travis is as improved a football player as I’ve ever seen in my entire life and I’m 42 years old. Doesn’t mean he’s going to be an NFL starter, imo he doesn’t have the combination of accuracy and arm talent to get there but he deserved to be drafted. Kid went from a legit laughingstock to one of the better QBs in the country in 4 years.
There's no such thing as "deserve" when it comes to the draft.

That improvement was the byproduct of Mike Norvell. His system makes average QB's play well above their means, he's literally done it his entire career.

For his sake he better wake up and realize this is go time... If he wants to be a safety (Mistake in my book) then he better be the best safety he's ever been or gain weight and not be afraid to hit anything.... He will not be the biggest, fastest guy on the field, not by a long shot... He really needs to deep dive within himself as a player and decide what he wants...
I honestly thought he was going into the draft as a LB. I know for sure there were reports at the combine about him playing LB in the pros.

Advertisement
I'm glad we can all stop with the Fake Leonard Taylor hype that's been around this site for years. Truth is LT was a MASSIVE disappointment who would take countless plays off every game and rarely made an impact. He completely mailed it in for 2023 and bought into the fake draft hype that was around him that he never earned. LT wasn't even on a Gerald Willis level who did nothing in the NFL.

Advertisement
I honestly thought he was going into the draft as a LB. I know for sure there were reports at the combine about him playing LB in the pros.
I read all the same stuff but his draft avatar had a S next to it so we'll see....

Advertisement
just another kid that loves football but doesn’t love the grind

He’s never had to because of his talent level and his mom has babied him his entire life.. including showing up to the facility asking for Mario because they were being “too tough” on him over his diet because he’d rather go to McDonald’s and skip the meal at the training table

Should have let him transfer when he threatened it multiple times
If you could just PM me all of these fascinating tidbits when you hear them going forward that'd be much appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

Don’t worry James Williams will be out of the league before his first contract is up

Listen you pansy *** losers might neg me but I don’t give a ****. Can’t tackle and is as stupid as they come. The **** you think he went in the 7th round?

Last edited:
Coming out of high school Williams was projected for greatness with his size-

For whatever reason he never developed into a great player-

I think whatever team gives him a shot he has a chance to be a decent player with good coaching definitely needs to gain some muscle.
He never developed himself. You could tell he was just trying to get by on athleticism, which you can do in HS.

I'm glad we can all stop with the Fake Leonard Taylor hype that's been around this site for years. Truth is LT was a MASSIVE disappointment who would take countless plays off every game and rarely made an impact. He completely mailed it in for 2023 and bought into the fake draft hype that was around him that he never earned. LT wasn't even on a Gerald Willis level who did nothing in the NFL.
He wasn't half the player Willis was.

Advertisement
Back