2024 NFL Draft Thread

Texas A&M commerce DT before LT, the **** did he do in his interview
interview GIF

Advertisement
Right as I was typing a joke about how Matt Lee getting beat up probably hurt his stock... he gets drafted. ****, should've said it sooner.

All jokes aside, still happy for him!

And again when talking about a Miami draft pick, they mention Georgia tech. This time with the Matt Lee lip reading quote of “what the **** are we doing”

Same happened with Kam

Mario rep nationally took a major hit only winning big can mitigate

Last edited:
Idk if any Bengals fans are in here, but I really wouldn’t be shocked if Lee ends up a starter this yr or next. Karras could move to OG or be gone next yr and Lee could be inline to start…

Of course it's always Fvck fsu.... but any reason why Jaheim Bell fell so far? Size? Dudes was talking like he was going to at least be a day 2 pick earlier in the season.

Advertisement
Taylor’s trainers got wind of some of the blame being pointed at them and hurting their rep and they let everyone know he missed multiple training sessions to stay home and do his gamer streaming ****.

I made the bet he was an UDFA on here months ago when everyone was calling him a 2nd or 3rd rounder and before his combine debacle happened

Advertisement
Taylor’s trainers got wind of some of the blame being pointed at them and hurting their rep and they let everyone know he missed multiple training sessions to stay home and do his gamer streaming ****.

I made the bet he was an UDFA on here months ago when everyone was calling him a 2nd or 3rd rounder and before his combine debacle happened
Character & work ethic overcomes talent more than talent overcomes character/work

Advertisement
Advertisement
It’s official we own the 7th round
At this point, we might have to start forgetting about rounds and just get back to focusing on putting players in the league. I miss the days when we had so many pro players it felt like we had at least one on every team.

I love all my Cane players.... especially Kam.... but Jwill getting drafted is what actually makes me the happiest.
For his sake he better wake up and realize this is go time... If he wants to be a safety (Mistake in my book) then he better be the best safety he's ever been or gain weight and not be afraid to hit anything.... He will not be the biggest, fastest guy on the field, not by a long shot... He really needs to deep dive within himself as a player and decide what he wants...

Advertisement
Back