2024 NFL Draft Thread

Advertisement
Advertisement
Or trade out for more picks. A te with that roster ia like asking for a new pinky with no legs.
not if he is the stud he's projected to be. Him and Pitts are like the best TEs to come out since Vernon Davis
Bowers is basically going to be our big slot WR. We're going to run a lot of 12

Advertisement
I’m amazed at how bad professionals are at this lol. The Falcons and the Raiders being two lol. The Raiders can’t block anyone but they draft a te lmao. The Falcons take a qb after spending big money on Cousins with huge holes all over roster. They draft Robinson last year to replace a 1000 yard back smh. Some of these Gm’s have no long term play and are just drafting by the seat of their pants. Fantasy football.
Wasn't said TE pretty much the best player in College Football last year?

CFB ? Last I checked you don’t build a bad roster in the NFL around top ten te’s. Especially when you can’t block anyone for **** and have no qb. But hey fantasy football is fun.
I think a lot of teams get caught up in 'positional value' and 'filling team needs' rather than simply taking the best player on the board.

It's why you have Bo Nix going in the Top 15.

Advertisement
I think a lot of teams get caught up in 'positional value' and 'filling team needs' rather than simply taking the best player on the board.

It's why you have Bo Nix going in the Top 15.
Agree. The search for a qb now is comical. Going back to Ponder. Teams pass on such good players to take a shot on a qb. Rather than piling up the best players .

Advertisement
This is a ******* embarrassment.

*This was sent via automated tweets by @CISBot every NFL draft season RE: Miami Hurricane football player decisions and is set to expire at 11:59:59 April 2094”

Advertisement
Back