2024 NFL Combine (list of participants) CANES start 2/29

If you couldn’t see that LT was a dog after watching him and before combine numbers you’re clueless.
Said all yr long if dolphins drafted Kam, Williams or LT I’d be ****ed.

I think a lot of us saw his flaws but also saw his contributions and potential and both hoped and expected he’d perform better than he did. I personally didn’t believe the Day 1 Day 2 hype but expected him to do much better than he did. If you believed he would be one of the lowest rated DTs coming out of the combine then congrats for being so perceptive.

Advertisement
Yeah that’s one I’ll never understand. And I know Mario’s gotta regret that one like it’s no one‘s business. The only thing I can think is Mario didn’t think he’d recover from his knee surgery. But Benson sure did prove him wrong unfortunately for us.
there is an article about it. Benson wanted to follow Mario here and Mario didn’t want to take all his Oregon guys with him out of respect for Oregon

Advertisement
Welp now I know why Jwill sucked. Dude had the same vertical as LT.
1709469002619.gif

It's because good S&C and speed programs usually have kids knock a good chunk of time off that 40 as they get stronger and mature.

If he was 4.68 in HS, he should easily be 4.55-4.58 now.
Unless he wasn’t really a 4,68 guy coming outta high school. Unless there’s injury, there is absolutely no way a kid can spend 3-4yrs in a college strength and conditioning program, at roughly the same weight, and not get faster. Idgaf how ****** the college s & c program is. Dsmn near impossible. If his high school numbers are correct, he has to have an injury that we don’t know about.

Advertisement
Not a surprise at all. He’s a lazy player who never put in the work at UM and clearly didn’t put the work in prepping for the combine. he is who he is and I very much doubt he’s going to be able to make it at the next level. You have to be a worker at that level or the very next guy they draft will pass you by.
Never a good sign when the head coach has to keep calling a players mom to get him to give more effort.

Advertisement
This is what happens when you coast for 3 years in college. Our guys look like they never seen a weight room.

Nothing surprising here. Most of the board has been saying the same things for years. James Williams never took nutrition and weight lifting serious and it shows. LT looks like a fat slob out there.

Maybe we should focus less on community service hours and more on getting better as a football program.
Need to stack talent and coach hard something the 3 of them never had. Nobody behind them pushing them for playing time so they could coast. New guys will not have that luxury

Unless he wasn’t really a 4,68 guy coming outta high school. Unless there’s injury, there is absolutely no way a kid can spend 3-4yrs in a college strength and conditioning program, at roughly the same weight, and not get faster. Idgaf how ****** the college s & c program is. Dsmn near impossible. If his high school numbers are correct, he has to have an injury that we don’t know about.
The 40 yard dash is also not an indication of getting faster or slower. You can be coached to run a better 40.

Advertisement
Yeah that’s one I’ll never understand. And I know Mario’s gotta regret that one like it’s no one‘s business. The only thing I can think is Mario didn’t think he’d recover from his knee surgery. But Benson sure did prove him wrong unfortunately for us.
5D Chess with smell-0-vision. Mario knew he wouldn't recover WITH MIAMI'S medical staff

Advertisement
Back