2024 NFL Combine (list of participants) CANES start 2/29

Advertisement
Carr is beating double teams deep on film lol
Good, we need it. I have watched the film of every receiver for the last 20 plus years and guess what... Only AR stood out to me. Hankerson on film was silky smooth with hands, much like Jacolby (and Reggie from beyond 20 years) Recently it was Trader who sparked my interest. I truly feel, we are missing at this position more than any other school. I want all of these guys to explode on the college level, but I just don't see Carr as this dynamic guy. I see a guy who could fill the Restrepo role with good intermediate route running

Advertisement
Bruh
Remember when we were supposed to get a dude and then Addison hit the portal and for about 30 minutes we thought he was the guy until the USC buzz came alive. Talk about a rollercoaster.
I'm still waiting for @cway313 to contribute to what our "explosive" wrs are supposed to look like. If you don't respond, I'm calling you out as a little baby back B!t<h. So 4.5 and above is pitiful right? Lay it on line or are you scared?

I'm still waiting for @cway313 to contribute to what our "explosive" wrs are supposed to look like. If you don't respond, I'm calling you out as a little baby back B!t<h. So 4.5 and above is pitiful right? Lay it on line or are you scared?
You started off dismissing the fact that we stole Carr from Georgia and then told me I was annoying. Lmao, buddy this is the internet carry on accordingly.

Advertisement
Leonard Taylor .... they're dropping him like he's hot. (this is not going to work out well for him).

From today's combine:

"Leonard Taylor - Miami

Once considered a likely first-round NFL Draft pick, Miami defensive tackle Leonard Taylor’s stock has plummeted like a stone. There was a hope the NFL Combine would stop the drop, and Taylor could showcase athleticism to help his stock bounce back, but the slide continued on Thursday. Taylor measured in at 6’3” and 303 pounds, but everything else was unimpressive. He ran a 5.12 40-yard dash and posted the second-worst three-cone drill time among defensive linemen who participated. Even his vertical and broad jump numbers were poor. Taylor has gone from a potential first-round pick to a player who probably won’t be selected in the top 150."
Not a surprise at all. He’s a lazy player who never put in the work at UM and clearly didn’t put the work in prepping for the combine. he is who he is and I very much doubt he’s going to be able to make it at the next level. You have to be a worker at that level or the very next guy they draft will pass you by.

Trey Benson ran 4.39 and we grabbed Parrish.
Yeah that’s one I’ll never understand. And I know Mario’s gotta regret that one like it’s no one‘s business. The only thing I can think is Mario didn’t think he’d recover from his knee surgery. But Benson sure did prove him wrong unfortunately for us.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Not a surprise at all. He’s a lazy player who never put in the work at UM and clearly didn’t put the work in prepping for the combine. he is who he is and I very much doubt he’s going to be able to make it at the next level. You have to be a worker at that level or the very next guy they draft will pass you by.
He’s essentially somebody who was born hitting a ground rule double and manages to get called out for missing first base

Had the talent, didn’t work at it, now on a path to being a jag instead of the guy

Last edited:
Advertisement
When 2 of the best players on the team look like they don’t even belong in the combine…….
We’ve been wearing orange and green glasses and suffering from a diabetic coma from too much kool aid.

Some of us (me) have been the definition of a delusional fanbase.

I’m hoping that they are smart enough to play a long time in the league.
Fast 40 times don’t always guarantee that someone is a pro bowler. Speed in the nfl is a great attribute. But it’s definitely not the end all to be all. Plenty of 4.3 guys have passed through the league and never accomplished much.

But idk what teams are gonna take a chance on an under sized and slow safety regardless of tape.

This league does one thing really well and that’s exposing your weakness.

It's because good S&C and speed programs usually have kids knock a good chunk of time off that 40 as they get stronger and mature.

If he was 4.68 in HS, he should easily be 4.55-4.58 now.

So does prep work leading up to the draft.

It's makes me wonder what in the **** they were doing the last few months.

With 3 months of training, most people on this board could increase their 40 time by a tenth of a second. Some out of shape slobs could likely improve significantly more than that.

I'm not surprised. Some people posted they expected mid to high 4.4's and I flat out said that wasn't happening. I thought at best 4.55 to 4.59 and like Miami football anymore, it didnt pan out.

Personal attacks
You started off dismissing the fact that we stole Carr from Georgia and then told me I was annoying. Lmao, buddy this is the internet carry on accordingly.
Lol... Do you ever contribute anything of value

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back