2024 NFL Combine (list of participants) CANES start 2/29

Advertisement
Kam hs numbers so not sure why the surprise

IMG_0192.jpeg

Advertisement
Sad. We haven't had a recruited player look, play, AND or test like a top prospect in years. Njoku was the last one that I can think of and that was almost 10 years ago.

Luckily, Mario is infusing the roster with more athletic players.
Unfortunately, this is true (especially on offense) and it's exactly why we haven't seen a bunch of our players pop at the next level like we used to.

In the last 5 years, we had to plug in Osborn and Rambo to help at WR. If I recall correctly, Osborn tested better than Jeff Thomas which is hard to believe. The good news is we just had a season in which 2 locally recruited players broke out at WR and hopefully that trend continues with guys like Trader and Joseph.

Overall, our offense still isn't as fast as it needs to be, so the injection of speed from guys like CJ2, Ray Ray, and Trader is something we desperately need.

I remember when our team used to have the 40 times posted sometime between spring and summer... not sure why we don't see it anymore. Would be nice for us fans to see a top 5 or top 10 to see how it translates to the field. This is a total guess, but I only see 2-3 players who are sub 4.45

Kam hs numbers so not sure why the surprise

View attachment 283637
I mean he was over 200 lbs coming out and he's 203 now so his 40 went up .03 seconds after 4 years in Miami's strength and conditioning program and didn’t gain any weight. That is not good at all.

Not sure if he's recovering from an injury ir something but not impressive otherwise. It feels like Miami could upgrade from Feeley and this is not at all just based on Kinchens fyi.

Advertisement
Is it on the coaches not developing top HS talent (KInchens, Williams, etc) or is it time to reevaluate whether So Fla HS football is indeed still one of the premier HS recruiting grounds in the nation. Happens every year; has/is the area living on the rep of the past?

Wiggins is a stud. Dude is out there toying with WRs and jogging alongside them.
As a side note, seems he pulled a groin muscle during/after his 40. He told one of the reporters he had a bad burning sensation down there as he was limping to the locker room.

Is it on the coaches not developing top HS talent (KInchens, Williams, etc) or is it time to reevaluate whether So Fla HS football is indeed still one of the premier HS recruiting grounds in the nation. Happens every year; has/is the area living on the rep of the past?
Dallas Turner performed well. He was gem of the 2021 class in South Florida.

Advertisement

Or, we’re just recruiting the wrong HS sofla talent. It’s all the above, tbh.

- misevals
- poor development (s&c, etc)
- square peg/round hole bad fits in our systems over the years

Advertisement
Or, we’re just recruiting the wrong HS sofla talent. It’s all the above, tbh.

- misevals
- poor development (s&c, etc)
- square peg/round hole bad fits in our systems over the years
There was no "star rating" in the 80s but seemed back them we recruited what would been 3 stars who all played like 5 stars. This century, the reverse has come to pass, mostly.

NFL best Safety right now is Kyle Hamilton and he ran a 4.59 at the combine in 2022.

But the rest of the best ran in the 4.4 range 🤷‍♂️

This in part with Manny just letting guys just do whatever they wanted. Happy Lt will still be a top 3 round guy but he could’ve been so much better. Need a DL coach in the league to get on his *** to get the most out of him
LT played two of his three seasons for Mario. What Manny allowed him to do as a true freshman means nothing

Advertisement
Back