2024 NFL Combine (list of participants) CANES start 2/29

Advertisement
Advertisement
If Ward doesn't light the world on fire, who is going next year? We are still at a talent deficiency at most spots. Being generous, we might have 6 guys at the combine next year.

Lou Cristobal
X
George?
Ward
Rivers
Mesidor
Kiko
I’m probably forgetting someone.

Guys like Cooper (if he declares obviously), Powell and Hunte are ?/potentials. Carpenter is another one if he can anchor this front and it not be a drop off. I’m with you though overall, we still have a long way to go.

Advertisement
We really don't have a lot of great athletes on this team. The last one I can think of was Jaylen Knighton and he had fumble issues.

IMG_9308.gif

I thought Kam would at least break 4.6. That on top of the poor explosive testing, no bueno. I think he still has a R2 shot though.

Not surprised on JW, he has always been slow. Our speed back there has been basura for years and our CB’s are probably slower.
I can't see why anyone is surprised.

I think Kinchens was a heady player (when he wasn't being selfish and hunting INTs), but he never looked like an explosive athlete on the field. Williams is a LB playing S.

I knew he wasnt a 4.4 guy but figured he would break into the high 4.5s.
4.68 is terrible, especially after you figure all these prospects do pre-combine training for months specifically designed to help them test well.

Mario recruits size and freak athletes but those classes are still young. Next year probably wont be great either but after that I think we start making waves in the draft. This just tells me we had a very slow team and even though we will miss these guys at safety, at the very least we can be a faster secondary.

Advertisement
This is nuts. They swept last place for all the workouts.

Kam and Williams tied for the worst 40 and the worst 10 yard split. Williams had the worst vertical and Kam had the worst broad jump in 9 years. Wtf is their bench gonna look like?

This is inexcusable. Who tf have they and LT been training with?!

Advertisement
Kam and James should of probably stayed. They didn't have great 2023 season's and now both are having awful combines. I'm thinking Round 3-5 for both guys.
Stayed for what?? They wouldn't have tested any better. They are who they are.

Well... I would agree if JW stayed and committed to be a LB but he's just not that type of player

If Ward doesn't light the world on fire, who is going next year? We are still at a talent deficiency at most spots. Being generous, we might have 6 guys at the combine next year.
I think we have a chance of a third round guy next year - which is day 2- Ward unlikely be to less than that unless he tanks in which case he should have gone pro this year

This is nuts. They swept last place for all the workouts.

Kam and Williams tied for the worst 40 and the worst 10 yard split. Williams had the worst vertical and Kam had the worst broad jump in 9 years. Wtf is their bench gonna look like?

This is inexcusable. Who tf have they and LT been training with?!

What have they been doing the past 3 months?! The wild part is that this should be their best showing so can you imagine what they had been running back in December? 4.75??! They should have not run at the combines and done it all at the pro day.

Just checked - Kam barely broke 9’ in the broad jump. That is awful.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back