MLB 2024 MLB Season

Manfred_Cane

Junior
I haven't seen a new thread started for this season yet so I figured I'd give it a go. If there is a thread and I missed it, please point me that way and I'll delete this one lol

Anyways, we're about 3 games into the new year and wow, teams are sassy!

Rhys/Mets
Rays/Blue Jays

Love the energy coming right out of the gate!

Also, Baltimore, Cleveland, Braves and Diamondbacks have all put up double digit games so far. Braves are the only ones to do so against a 2023 playoff team (sorry @JHallCanes)

Anyways, it's the best time of the year imo.

Hope your team wins their first series.. unless your team is the Red Sox, Mets, Rays, and Asstros.

🫡

Advertisement
I haven't seen a new thread started for this season yet so I figured I'd give it a go. If there is a thread and I missed it, please point me that way and I'll delete this one lol

Anyways, we're about 3 games into the new year and wow, teams are sassy!

Rhys/Mets
Rays/Blue Jays

Love the energy coming right out of the gate!

Also, Baltimore, Cleveland, Braves and Diamondbacks have all put up double digit games so far. Braves are the only ones to do so against a 2023 playoff team (sorry @JHallCanes)

Anyways, it's the best time of the year imo.

Hope your team wins their first series.. unless your team is the Red Sox, Mets, Rays, and Asstros.

🫡
Love MLB. I’m surrounded by Braves fans these days but even though they are currently wrecking us, after the last two playoffs they just don’t say anything

The Phillies have the Braves right where they want them.
Braves are stupid ******* good though. Strider hit a bit of a bump yesterday but his pitches looked nastier than last year

His curveball is at an unfair level now

Marlins already in mid-season form, starting off the season down 0-3 in the series against the Pirates.

Advertisement
Advertisement
My extremely early pick for the World Series is Orioles vs Braves.

But I think teams like the Brewers, Cincinnati, Rangers, Guardians, Phillies & Diamondbacks all have a good shot as well.

Advertisement
Advertisement
The Marlins are off to an impressive 0-7 start. I knew it would be bad without Eury, Garrett, Sandy, and Cabrera, but I didn't think it would be this bad—flat-out unwatchable.

Advertisement
Back