2024 2024 DE Colin Simmons receives offer (commits to Texas)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe he realizes that some of us can walk and chew gum at the same time
Think Tim Robinson GIF by NETFLIX

Advertisement
Advertisement

Have to admit that LSU is different than other traditional SEC powers where their former stars come back and are all about LSU everything. Probably because most of those guys are from Louisiana whereas Bama guys aren’t from Alabama, and the UGA guys that are from Georgia aren’t going back to Athens for anything lol

Have to admit that LSU is different than other traditional SEC powers where their former stars come back and are all about LSU everything. Probably because most of those guys are from Louisiana whereas Bama guys aren’t from Alabama, and the UGA guys that are from Georgia aren’t going back to Athens for anything lol
Ehhhh, I think we completely overplay this part. I think I kinda applies to Bama but everywhere else the kids do go back there and recruit heavy for those programs. It may not be quite to the level that happened here back in the Miami glory days but it’s not how some paint it.

Just saw this, interesting note that we have a OV and LSU doesn’t rn.

Newberg in a interview with JD Pickett makes it sound like that was a direct quote from Simmons, but we know Newberg doesn’t really know how to “quote” properly

Advertisement
I hope people take note that even though a lot of these South Dallas kids aren't ultimately picking Miami, they're interested enough to pick us for one of their visits and take us seriously despite the fact that we haven't really been good in 20 years. It's a culture fit and none of the Texas schools really make sense. Austin and College Station might as well be different planets for these kids. We just have to do our part and these things will start bearing fruit.

Maybe so. Or maybe it’s the idea of going to Miami for all expenses paid trip. Then again, Hawaii ain’t getting much traction so….🤷🏾‍♂️
I hope people take note that even though a lot of these South Dallas kids aren't ultimately picking Miami, they're interested enough to pick us for one of their visits and take us seriously despite the fact that we haven't really been good in 20 years. It's a culture fit and none of the Texas schools really make sense. Austin and College Station might as well be different planets for these kids. We just have to do our part and these things will start bearing fruit.

Advertisement
Advertisement
He would be one that would visit under the radar

Honestly, I don’t think there is a kid having more fun with the process than him in the country lol. He loves all of this (nothing wrong with that) and seems to be soaking up the attention. He is a kid that could probably take 10 OVs if he wanted to because any school would welcome him. So with that being said, I don’t see him doing anything under the radar unless we suggested that which I don’t see why we would now. He already visited unofficially and made it known which dates he was OVing to us a while ago.

I’d be surprised if he didn’t visit, wouldn’t look too much into the tweet being gone but I’ve been wrong before.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back