2024 2024 DE Colin Simmons receives offer (commits to Texas)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Commitment days for big recruits are my favorite.

“The situation is changing hourly and very fluid. If I had to guess it’s 55-45 but don’t rule Miami out. This will go down to the wire and even then both program will both continue to recruit him. He plans to take several more visits from what my source says”. Meanwhile the kid is in Environmental Science learning about coniferous forests while he is getting 5000 twitter alerts of grown men speculating what he plans.
This is the kind of stuff that 90% of recruiting experts put out and they somehow get paid for it. What a hustle.

I love random Twitter posts like this. So many of these Twitter guys love doing this sh*t and then nothing happens. It costs absolutely nothing to post something like this and be wrong.

Anything to generate clicks.

I follow Brad and I worry for this guys health - he is legit the only person I follow in a Twitter space seemingly 24/7 lol if I log into twitter at the top it’s just always him in a Canes twitter space that has a title -🍹 We drunk on Canes 🐳 at 6:29 AM on a Wednesday

Advertisement
I follow Brad and I worry for this guys health - he is legit the only person I follow in a Twitter space seemingly 24/7 lol if I log into twitter at the top it’s just always him in a Canes twitter space that has a title -🍹 We drunk on Canes 🐳 at 6:29 AM on a Wednesday
Nothing personal against the guy. It’s just one of the things that leads to absolute meltdowns here.

A player none of us were expecting is now getting a ton of random smoke because of silly eyeball emoji’s and “gut feelings.”

If/when that player doesn’t pick Miami, the meltdown here (especially with the Franklin rumors) is going to be seismic.

Nothing personal against the guy. It’s just one of the things that leads to absolute meltdowns here.

A player none of us were expecting is now getting a ton of random smoke because of silly eyeball emoji’s and “gut feelings.”

If/when that player doesn’t pick Miami, the meltdown here (especially with the Franklin rumors) is going to be seismic.

I think “We’re in the kitchen”

Too many insiders poking around this thread this week not to notice…

Advertisement
IMG_0867.jpeg

Tejeda is the biggest *******.

He also said he doesn’t think he’s coming which contradicts what he originally tweeted.

Advertisement
“This could get interesting” followed by, “I don’t think we land him.” What kind of double-speak, cover all your bases nonsense is this? All these “insiders” annoy the heck out of me when they pull this stuff.

Don’t even put the label “insiders” just a bunch of obsessed fans who need to log off the interwebz and go touch grass.

Advertisement
Don’t even put the label “insiders” just a bunch of obsessed fans who need to log off the interwebz and go touch grass.
Yea, I finally realized who most of these recruiting gurus remind me of....weathermen/meteorologists. “There’s a 100% chance that it may, or may not rain today.” When they’re wrong, which is the majority of the time, people just chalk it up as being the nature of the business.

‘Things are turning a few hours between announcement time as his uncle is a bigger impact than anyone realized. Stay close as this one is going to come down to the wire’
You really don’t think he’s made his mind up? If he hadn’t, he wouldn’t have a commitment date set. It’s not like it was NSD where there’s pressure and a deadline.

He’s already decided, anyone saying it’s “coming down to the wire”, “making a late push” etc… just doesn’t know where he’s going, and they have too much pride to say “yeah sorry guys, I don’t know anything”

Pride is the devil.

i honestly just want him to commit here so that people can stfu and stop being a bigger whiny mope than I was last season

its getting unbearable
You moped last season? Be advised you are not allowed to celebrate or enjoy any wins this season. It’s the new standard being implemented. Maybe you can begin to participate once we hit win #6, but that hasn’t been decided yet. Still ironing out the details.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back