2024 2024 DE Colin Simmons receives offer (commits to Texas)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I actually agree with @AllAboutTheU and if he wasn’t being so whiny his point would come across better.

There have been dozens of pages about NIL issues on many of the individual recruit pages and it’s really hard to keep track of.

If people are warned and linked to the thread about NIL challenges or changes that would help I think. No need to shut the threads down but tell them where to go with it
I need to look at some examples with other Maude’s and see if it’s something that could even be managed. We can’t sit on threads the way it sounds. We can monitor some things but we’re limited in our ability to micromanage multiple threads.

Advertisement
I actually agree with @AllAboutTheU and if he wasn’t being so whiny his point would come across better.

There have been dozens of pages about NIL issues on many of the individual recruit pages and it’s really hard to keep track of.

If people are warned and linked to the thread about NIL challenges or changes that would help I think. No need to shut the threads down but tell them where to go with it
LOL. Don’t know what was whiny about clearly expressing my displeasure with how ****** this place has become, but carry on.

The announcement is at 3pm Est time.

Thats what it said on his page. Ill check again in a few hours to see if any adjustments were made

Advertisement
Advertisement
Wait, I’m catching up. The story is, Collins filmed a commitment video and a Gator fan accidentally posted it? For the love lf God, you guys cannot possibly believe this. This goes down w the story about the Lakeland boys doing a Canes committment video w Kodak black a few years back. If a committment video was “leaked,” I actually feel less confident.

Geo, I love you, but I’m still waiting for Mike Tosar to be announced as hitting coach.

Advertisement
Dave Chappelle Help GIF

Advertisement
Commitment days for big recruits are my favorite.

“The situation is changing hourly and very fluid. If I had to guess it’s 55-45 but don’t rule Miami out. This will go down to the wire and even then both program will both continue to recruit him. He plans to take several more visits from what my source says”. Meanwhile the kid is in Environmental Science learning about coniferous forests while he is getting 5000 twitter alerts of grown men speculating what he plans.

I don’t expect him. I think we still get 2 more big DL. Hopefully Breeland. But I’ll never rule Mario out and it will be a pleasant surprise. If we don’t get him I’ll continue to look forward to the season and a better product on the field.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back