2024 2024 DE Colin Simmons receives offer (commits to Texas)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Animated GIF

Prairie Dog Surprise GIF by nounish ⌐◨-◨

Advertisement
Yes, but we can have differing takes though. If someone asked me personally to put a pick in for this one, I just wouldn’t. Not even the crew that will be handling the set tomorrow knows yet, that’s not the norm for these commitments. We get the Intel days in advance and it’s why we are prepared with stories for commitments.
1691639314951.gif

FWIW the 247 insider browardcntycane (he’s no cribby but usually very solid) thinks it’ll be Miami as of a couple hours ago.

Most of the board doesn’t thread that needle. And even more so, some people who you are putting in the “objective” group just spam the board daily with the same talk. It’s just not fun to read. And it’s become pages on pages of it to the point where most of the threads are garbage.
I’m not exactly sure what you are saying about most of the board not threading a needle. Most of the board is objective and not agenda driven and/or bias driven.

There’s a few on each side who make the rest suffer and they’re on the scope. Most of the discussion is fans who want the best and call it how they see it. People on here know who the slurping attack dog shills are on this board and they know who ***** on Mario even when he does something good. A number of those people on both sides have been banned. There’s some here. We’re aware. It’s a minority on each side.

Advertisement
View attachment 250304
FWIW the 247 insider browardcntycane (he’s no cribby but usually very solid) thinks it’ll be Miami as of a couple hours ago.
BrwdCnty is solid and literally who I look for on there. As Cribby said, “Miami isn’t concerned” so I would take it as staff feels good with where they stand. We’ll know soon enough. We need the boost

BrwdCnty is solid and literally who I look for on there. As Cribby said, “Miami isn’t concerned” so I would take it as staff feels good with where they stand. We’ll know soon enough. We need the boost
I think we all could use a pick me up on this side of things. I am happy though that it’s time for camp and games to get played which hopefully leads to better days over here.

Advertisement
Really? Because we were landing all of our targets? Because our NIL was where it needed to be? On some, sure … on others not so much apparently. Ahfua and Franklin seem to be trending elsewhere. If we lose Ahfua - an IOL - to aTm - you really think it’s because of distance and not NIL, Cali?

Please don’t become one of those slurpers. I hate those ******* slurpers.
It's Mario getting 'bodied'.

It's Mario getting 'bodied'.
There’s a few and you see it most after a whiff. The majority are talking about NIL being more the question than Mario the recruiter though that 5-7 ****show last season didn’t help.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I’m not exactly sure what you are saying about most of the board not threading a needle. Most of the board is objective and not agenda driven and/or bias driven.
I mean I think I was pretty clear with what I said. Even if you think someone is “objective” but we’re subjected to reading the same **** in every thread, it’s legit unreadable. I often click threads these days and see that I have 10-20 pages to catch up to, thinking I missed some sort of big news — nope it’s the same thing that’s posted in 7 other threads. Objectivity is akin to science — there’s little objectivity on a board full of men discussing football, that’s the beauty of it when done right. I know it feels better to suggest otherwise but it simply isn’t true in most discussions.

I mean I think I was pretty clear with what I said. Even if you think someone is “objective” but we’re subjected to reading the same **** in every thread, it’s legit unreadable. I often click threads these days and see that I have 10-20 pages to catch up to, thinking I missed some sort of big news — nope it’s the same thing that’s posted in 7 other threads. Objectivity is akin to science — there’s little objectivity on a board full of men discussing football, that’s the beauty of it when done right. I know it feels better to suggest otherwise but it simply isn’t true in most discussions.
I don’t know what we can do about the repeat discussions. I don’t see how that’s stopped in fact it would be virtually impossible to do without shutting down most threads. I think people say the same things often on here because whatever is bothering them the most they keep circling back to.

I don’t know what we can do about the repeat discussions. I don’t see how that’s stopped in fact it would be virtually impossible to do without shutting down most threads. I think people say the same things often on here because whatever is bothering them the most they keep circling back to.
I actually agree with @AllAboutTheU and if he wasn’t being so whiny his point would come across better.

There have been dozens of pages about NIL issues on many of the individual recruit pages and it’s really hard to keep track of.

If people are warned and linked to the thread about NIL challenges or changes that would help I think. No need to shut the threads down but tell them where to go with it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back