2024 2024 DE Colin Simmons receives offer (commits to Texas)

Status
Not open for further replies.
And they'll have full license to respond accordingly.
And if their response isn't "I'm gladly eating crow on this one, Go Canes!" they're just showing themselves as being little ******* imo. Those type of people on here would rather us be bad and *****, then be good and celebrate. And there absolutely are people like that.
So yeah, Seems pretty simple to me - The negative people attack the positive people when things aren't going well enough (in their view). But if the positive people attack the negative people when things are going well, THATS what crosses the line... Guess we'll just have to see how this next week plays out. I'm just wondering what the response will be if we miss. Wonder if all's fair game if that happens...

Advertisement
What you’re referring to is a mope, that’s not either. It’s called a middle ground.

Mopes are the people who ***** before a whiff as well as after a hit, the “Simmons was a good get, but he’s no Dylan Stewart. Guess we have to settle with Mario as our HC”.

Objectively speaking, both sides are exhausting.
So are we acting like those people haven't been plaguing the recruiting board the last month? lol. All yall are just taking it so personal when I say I'm going to ******* **** on the mopes if we land top targets... wonder why...

So being positive about our program is the bad thing, while the negative whiners are the ones that need protection cause they're "just being objective" lol.

I'm just wondering is it being objective to whine about a whiff that hasn't even whiffed yet? How is that anything but being a mope? What is worse a mope or a slurper?... Was it even being objective if you're whinning about a whiff that hasn't happened that ends up choosing us?
There will be no sanctuary for the bully slurper. I do not care about your arguments, counters, but if’s or therefore’s. It will be off to the Law Firm of Stock, Lake & Irrutia you all go.

There will be no sanctuary for the bully slurper. I do not care about your arguments, counters, but if’s or therefore’s. It will be off to the Law Firm of Stock, Lake & Irrutia you all go.
Guess we'll see. Hope we get them.
I'm assuming I'm a slurper in your eyes?

We fuccin or cryin?

sad cry GIF

Advertisement
And if their response isn't "I'm gladly eating crow on this one, Go Canes!" they're just showing themselves as being little ******* imo. Those type of people on here would rather us be bad and *****, then be good and celebrate. And there absolutely are people like that.
So yeah, Seems pretty simple to me - The negative people attack the positive people when things aren't going well enough (in their view). But if the positive people attack the negative people when things are going well, THATS what crosses the line... Guess we'll just have to see how this next week plays out. I'm just wondering what the response will be if we miss. Wonder if all's fair game if that happens...
The slurpers are the attackers at this point and have been. The objective people talk issues. If we miss people will complain about NIL. If we get him, people will be happy, slurpers will attack people for questioning NIL and I will mass ban every attack slurper I see.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Everyone here does… I have not seen many, if any, posts saying CIS posters don’t want this kid at Miami…
No one man. Everyone here wants every one of these guys. No one is saying Mario can’t recruit (they do say that about Joe). We see conference questions, publicity from Life Wallet, NIL offers, 5-7 last year as all having some roles. Most are thinking NIL is the issue lately.

Why should that make people raising these questions targets for attack if we land a player? I don’t get these people. It’s not acceptable and it’s not reasonable.

What kind of stupid morons talk and start **** against people for simply questioning NIL when we have whiffed on multiple targets because we suddenly land one???

I see the bully slurpers who have done that. I’ve seen is whiff and I don’t see the other side hunting them down on whiffs. I see them questioning what’s going on. But the bully slurper has to go on the attack. If they act up, I’m going to put them all in a nice box, put a bow on it, call FedEx and ship them to David Lake and Gaby.
jim carrey alrighty then GIF by Morgan Creek

Advertisement
So are we acting like those people haven't been plaguing the recruiting board the last month? lol. All yall are just taking it so personal when I say I'm going to ******* **** on the mopes if we land top targets... wonder why...
Cuz we been taking alot of L's. Im not one of these so called people but alot of things they were on about has been correct. I simply wait and change my view based on new information. We had a whole summer that was supposed to be epic and up to now its been a let down. There is still time to salvage it but doesnt change that we are not where we should be sitting at #18, 1 spot ahead of the great bastian of recruiting with the same amount of blue chip players......Stanford. And with alot of commits. This is not people overreacting. We need to make a serious move, and now

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back