2024 2024 DE Colin Simmons receives offer (commits to Texas)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can yall imagine the amount of Lizard man and Tallahassee trash can lurking here, just waiting to pounce and hoping Texas put us in a spliff? Lol. Im not even logging much for most of the crying if it comes to past

Advertisement
Really? Because we were landing all of our targets? Because our NIL was where it needed to be? On some, sure … on others not so much apparently. Ahfua and Franklin seem to be trending elsewhere. If we lose Ahfua - an IOL - to aTm - you really think it’s because of distance and not NIL, Cali?

Please don’t become one of those slurpers. I hate those ******* slurpers.
I'm going to be 100% honest, I don't really care much about iOL recruiting. Anyone complaining we won't beat offers for an iOL, are not thinking clearly. That would be a dumb allocation of resources which everyone is already whining that we have so little of.

I'm going to be 100% honest, I don't really care much about iOL recruiting. Anyone complaining we won't beat offers for an iOL, are not thinking clearly. That would be a dumb allocation of resources which everyone is already whining that we have so little of.
You’re moving the goalposts. We need Ahfua. We want Ahfua. If we whiff on Ahfua it’s because the NIL wasn’t what it needed to be which is in contradiction to your point.

You’re moving the goalposts. We need Ahfua. We want Ahfua. If we whiff on Ahfua it’s because the NIL wasn’t what it needed to be which is contradiction to your point.
Need ahfua, at a reasonable cost, sure.

I think our NIL for Ahfua likely is exactly what we need it to be. Otherschools want to overpay to land an iOL guy, oh well. I want him. I think we can still land him. I don't think it should be done by trying to outspend Texas A&M for him. If that's how he is making his decision, it looks like we lost this one, and are making a smart decision.

If he does pick us, nobody in this thread/ahfuas/or Franklins that's been *****ing for the last two weeks about NIL deserve to celebrate at all.
U need to cut that cr@p. When information changes so should your view of things. Thats why the world is f'd. People want people to be happy with negative things or negative about good things simply because u intitially had a certain state of mind. No if we land these players am gonna be positive. If they keep getting bodied im gonna wonder wtf happened to getting the best DL class nationwide and wonder if we broke and where tf is the money.

Advertisement
Need ahfua, at a reasonable cost, sure.

I think our NIL for Ahfua likely is exactly what we need it to be. Otherschools want to overpay to land an iOL guy, oh well. I want him. I think we can still land him. I don't think it should be done by trying to outspend Texas A&M for him. If that's how he is making his decision, it looks like we lost this one, and are making a smart decision.
We need to stack years of talent. We’re not getting it done thus far this cycle on the OL. And I don’t blame Mario. I think we’re getting outbid on some of these. On ones we’ve lost where we were the high bidder, one I’m thinking of, the kid flat out chose a better program. Nothing we can do there. We’ll no enough about our NIL between Breland, Franklin and Simmons. Our Staff “isn’t concerned” on Simmons as we’ve been told so they must think the NIL is there or close enough. Hope so. Whiffing sucks.

U need to cut that cr@p. When information changes so should your view of things. Thats why the world is f'd. People want people to be happy with negative things or negative about good things simply because u intitially had a certain state of mind. No if we land these players am gonna be positive. If they keep getting bodied im gonna wonder wtf happened to getting the best DL class nationwide and wonder if we broke and where tf is the money.
No worries. I’m not having it man. This board isn’t turning into that ****show I’ve seen on 247 lately. I’ll move people to other realms.

But if we land them we weren't being bodied, yet you were being negative lol. That's the ******* point.

Advertisement
No worries. I’m not having it man. This board isn’t turning into that ****show I’ve seen on 247 lately. I’ll move people to other realms.
Protect the mopes at all costs, got it. lol.

... Man I hope we get all these guys. I wonder if others hope that too.
I remember people used to go with "I'll happily eat crow if I'm wrong". Guess they won't be happy to do it anymore...weird.

Can yall imagine the amount of Lizard man and Tallahassee trash can lurking here, just waiting to pounce and hoping Texas put us in a spliff? Lol. Im not even logging much for most of the crying if it comes to past
why would you be upset tho? we aren't expected to land him. its just a bunch of posters creating hype.

hes salty bc hes losing the fight in the conference thread

Advertisement
Advertisement
If you don't want to see us dancing, don't let us get in the endzone.... or in this case people should expect to get **** on if they're wrong after they comment extremely negatively regarding how we are recruiting.
See here’s the problem. People are being objective and discussing recruiting objectively for the most part. Most are doing reasonable things like questioning our NIL which is logical.

***** *** bully slurpers want to attack and intimidate people for offering honest opinion. They take victory laps yapping at people when we get a commit after whiffing on 10… and when hardly anyone is even blaming Mario beyond 5-7 not being helpful.

They do this on 247 and are allowed to do attack and intimidate others over there. It’s destroyed that board. If you want to do that then I suggest you and every one of your ilk looking to start that **** on here go join 247 where you’ll fit right in.

If you, Cali, or any one of you try taking this board there I will 100% ban you and every one of you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back