2024 2024 DE Colin Simmons receives offer (commits to Texas)

Status
Not open for further replies.
See here’s the problem. People are being objective and discussing recruiting objectively for the most part. Most are doing reasonable things like questioning our NIL which is logical.

***** *** bully slurpers want to attack and intimidate people for offering honest opinion. They take victory laps yapping at people when we get a commit after whiffing on 10… and when hardly anyone is even blaming Mario beyond 5-7 not being helpful.

They do this on 247 and are allowed to do attack and intimidate others over there. It’s destroyed that board. If you want to do that then I suggest you and every one of your ilk looking to start that **** on here go join 247 where you’ll fit right in.

If you, Cali, or anyone of you try taking this board there I will 100% ban you and every one of you.
1691624043024.gif

Advertisement
why would you be upset tho? we aren't expected to land him. its just a bunch of posters creating hype.
It’s a little more than posters creating hype… We’ll discuss more tomorrow when the smoke settles.

It’s a little more than posters creating hype… We’ll discuss more tomorrow when the smoke settles.
based on what I saw on his twitter account, it appears hes just trying to get more followers. typical social media bs

Advertisement
What kind of stupid morons talk and start **** against people for simply questioning NIL when we have whiffed on multiple targets because we suddenly land one???

I see the bully slurpers who have done that. I’ve seen us whiff and I don’t see the other side hunting them down on whiffs. I see them questioning what’s going on. But the bully slurper has to go on the attack. If they act up, I’m going to put them all in a nice box, put a bow on it, call FedEx and ship them to David Lake and Gaby.

I see the bully slurpers who have done that. I’ve seen is whiff and I don’t see the other side hunting them down on whiffs. I see them questioning what’s going on. But the bully slurper has to go on the attack. I’m going to put them all in a nice box, put a bow on it, call FedEx and ship them to David Lake and Gaby.
Funniest part? Those same slurpers will be the first one to make excuses next whiff.. While the objective fans will just celebrate like the fans they are next hit.

Advertisement
Funniest part? Those same slurpers will be the first one to make excuses next whiff.. While the objective fans will just celebrate like the fans they are next hit.
Like think about it. People are actually being somewhat reasonable here. They’re accepting that if the NIL isn’t as competitive as it needs to be for players then there’s only so much Mario can do. And because the school isn’t being put on a pedestal regarding its NIL, these same slurpers are looking to attack people over it.

Like you can’t have a conversation without that threat? Nah… I’m going to clip them. They’re the problem.

So being positive about our program is the bad thing, while the negative whiners are the ones that need protection cause they're "just being objective" lol.

I'm just wondering is it being objective to whine about a whiff that hasn't even whiffed yet? How is that anything but being a mope? What is worse a mope or a slurper?... Was it even being objective if you're whinning about a whiff that hasn't happened that ends up choosing us?

Advertisement
Advertisement
So being positive about our program is the bad thing, while the negative whiners are the ones that need protection cause they're "just being objective" lol.

I'm just wondering is it being objective to whine about a whiff that hasn't even whiffed yet? How is that anything but being a mope? What is worse a mope or a slurper?... Was it even being objective if you're whinning about a whiff that hasn't happened that ends up choosing us?
What you’re referring to is a mope, that’s not either. It’s called a middle ground.

Mopes are the people who ***** before a whiff as well as after a hit, the “Simmons was a good get, but he’s no Dylan Stewart. Guess we have to settle with Mario as our HC”.

Objectively speaking, both sides are exhausting.

What you’re referring to is a mope, that’s not either. It’s called a middle ground.

Mopes are the people who ***** before a whiff as well as after a hit, the “Simmons was a good get, but he’s no Dylan Stewart. Guess we have to settle with Mario as our HC”.

Objectively speaking, both sides are exhausting.
I’ve 110% addressed the crowd of mopes that do exactly what you described. Some are gone. They’re just as bad in their own way though the slurpers are usually attacking other posters.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back