2024 2024 DE Colin Simmons receives offer (commits to Texas)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Skinner is a solid analogy. Heard some noise, but you're right, very little and late.

As for Pulliam/Collins A, yeah, those can count but they are not near the recruiting ranking that Simmons is.

I don't think Simmons has told any coach where he's going. He's told everyone what they want to hear and that's why you see the "it's a toss up" coming from both sides.
You mentioned Mauigoa

I remember it the way you do. Yes it looked like we were behind but we were right in the thick of it. Then in the days leading up to it, it looked like Miami. There was some weird talk the day of for Tennessee but it wasn’t a surprise that he picked us

Advertisement
#1 we've never in this nil gave a player more than there worth. #2 I wasn't talking about any of that. The comment was about why people are hesitant to share much anymore.
I get your point, but that was not mentioned in my original message. I said only @Cribby had the Francis scoop (at least publicly). 247, On3, twitter warriors… nada.

I also changed my avatar to a troll face day of the CM commitment. Because he was trolling UF
I didn’t open Cormani thread the last 5 days before that commitment. Missed the whole “troll” avi, as I didn’t even consider it possible.

Had to go back after commitment like “**** it was in our face all morning”

Advertisement
"We have not lost any recruiting momentum and no American tanks are in Bagdad."

aac9e059f220400f5498061b90e9e28e

Yup. If we aren't willing to up our NIL offers to compete for top end guys, we're never gonna get them. Yeah, they're maybe 1-2 that Mario will convince to sign but most of the top kids will go where the money is especially if it's significantly more. Not sure if it is but if we keep losing kids at the tops of our board, I'm guessing it is.

I mean, for crying out loud, we can't even manage to land kids at the top of our IOL board this year. How the **** are we expected to land guys like Simmons?

Narrator: they won't.
Exactly if the team of NIL representatives won't match or up offers to entice the 5 star blue chip trench players then no reason for the fans to.waist energy getting hyped up for them. But you right if they can't land guys like Ahfua who Mario been recruiting for several years how can we expect Simmons

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
With a confidence of 4 less than a week after LSU guy put one in with a confidence of 6. Tells me neither know anything. This along with some other clues tells me this one is ripe for a surprise….

lewd michael scott GIF
Lol and someone said i was delusional for saying am done taking anything on these CB's for big time recruits. Seen Wiltfong CB Scott to us, he went Ohio. They then CB Stewart to Ohio, he went to 🐓🐓🐓. They all had Bolden going UGA, he went to FSU. They are worse than us and these kids are shopping so they aint telling nobody where they are leaning. And im talking the elite recruits, not some 4 star man from Mississippi.

I expect him to go to Texas, then LSU. But its not cuz of these CB's.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back