2024 2024 DE Colin Simmons receives offer (commits to Texas)

Status
Not open for further replies.
This kid has always felt SEC bound to me.

No sources but seems like when we were in a rut (Scott, Barney etc…) the cryptic text DMoney got was Miami pressuring some leans to get MO back. Feels like this might be the case again, publicly if we lose Stewart, Simmons & Stone it will be a bad look. So here comes the cryptic text to try and get a little momentum back… I’ll ride with Patterson being the “good news over next 30 days”.
I think it has to be more than Patterson. While everything hasn't gone our way so far, Mario is the Puppeteer and will start getting chips to fall.

Advertisement
I was surprised when Gorney/Rivals just predicted Breland to Miami. If that holds true its major. Simmons would be our shock of the cycle if we pull it off. Franklin might not fall our way but the money should be there for us. Landing a couple major guys before game 1 would be very nice.
I don’t know anything about these other sites can you explain Gorney and where this came from? That seems like a huge surprise

Texas isn’t as confident as they once were.

LSU isn’t as confident as they once were.

Miami is quiet.

SpiffyQuerulousAmurminnow-max-1mb.gif

I don’t know anything about these other sites can you explain Gorney and where this came from? That seems like a huge surprise
Adam Gorney is one of the lead recruiting writers for Rivals. He had an article few days ago where he made predictions for 10 uncommitted prospects and he picked breland to Miami. It's notable cuz Gorney hates us and rarely predicts anyone here unless a kid is a heavy lean.

Advertisement
Adam Gorney is one of the lead recruiting writers for Rivals. He had an article few days ago where he made predictions for 10 uncommitted prospects and he picked breland to Miami. It's notable cuz Gorney hates us and rarely predicts anyone here unless a kid is a heavy lean.
Thanks brother!

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back