2024 2024 DE Colin Simmons receives offer (commits to Texas)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, agree. If we are diverting NIL money from failing to land Stewart or Scott, we still have 4 whales to go after - breland, stone, Franklin and Simmons. Can’t imagine we have that much money to throw around especially compared to Texas and LSU who aren’t in play with so many big time DL like we are.
I hate to speculate on money cuz few of us here will ever truly know what our funds actually are. But we all know Texas & LSU definitely have more. What we also know is a mother's opinion weighs heavy on these decisions and mama is in our corner. We have a shot.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Jim Carrey Chance GIF

Advertisement
Advertisement
sark was never known as a savant recruiter. Texas is tossing around major money around. They have some nice recruiting coaches (choice, et al), but the real reason they are crooting like crazy is $$$ - not sark.
They are spending a tremendous amount of money, and I would not be surprised to see it come out that their annual NIL/bag spend is north of $50M per year.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Everyone keeps saying top 10 finish and there are very few recruits we actually feel good about. Zaquan and Kamarion are the only two i think we feel strongly about. Those two don’t get us a top 10 class. There has to be bigger fish already in that we don’t know about.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back