2024 2024 DE Colin Simmons receives offer (commits to Texas)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Surprised we made the graphic. I’m always optimistic hoping for the best but I’m calling for banana in the tailpipe on this one.
were in there to throw off the scent. all the insiders already said the case earlier on. seems like nothing may have changed.

Advertisement
Yall have to think how these schools operate. CB drops fpr LSU, Texas prolly calling off his phone, take our money, write your check. LSU is like please let us match whatever they drop. We can rob a children hospital if needed.

What's our response, i don't know.
Our response:Listen to Mom!!!

Marquise Lightfoot mom tweeted at him trying to recruit, i respect it. Ima give the staff credit for making top 3 over schools like OU and 8&4 who are in the region. They working against 5-7 headwind and Gattis.

I cant be mad in here everyday man. In case man wanna come rebutt with their negative input. I know.

Advertisement
Have to wait for a few more days. If there's smoke around the 8th/9th and morning of the announcement, then we should start tuning in.
Slow Motion Smoking GIF

Advertisement
Advertisement
Geo on space just now says this is a Miami vs. Texas battle.

LSU isn't in this as much as is out there publicly.

LSU insiders have been giving Texas the W on this one for weeks now. Texas also about to steal the top DT in Louisiana.

You sure? The LSU insider that is 18/18 on CBs this year put one in 2 days ago for LSU with a 6 confidence....

Admittedly I last read their boards a couple weeks ago and that was the sentiment. I dunno.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back