2024 247 rankings update..

ahh ok well its all so confusing I can't keep up. I was going by the new rankings, and then on the side their is a little number under the new ranking. i was thinking the little number was their old ranking.

View attachment 244188
shoutout to you for starting a panic thread while not understanding the basic layout of 247's site. this message board always needs innovators

Advertisement

-LJ Mcray moved way up to just outside 5 star status, UGA or UF commit incoming!

-Trader must be getting ready to commit to Miami he fell out of 5 star range from 20 to 44.

-Riley drops out of
Top 100 falling 24 spots haha

-Lightfoot fell 60 spots out of top 100 now. Miami commit incoming

-Chance moved up 6 spots to 140! They had changed that while he was flirting with the Gators. 😂

-they threw us a bone though, Lofton moved up 98 spots now just inside the top 247 at 244!
This is exact how you have the number 7 class instead of the no 4 or 5 class. Look back at last years final numbers. There wasn’t much separating the those classes after the top 3.

-LJ Mcray moved way up to just outside 5 star status, UGA or UF commit incoming!

-Trader must be getting ready to commit to Miami he fell out of 5 star range from 20 to 44.

-Riley drops out of
Top 100 falling 24 spots haha

-Lightfoot fell 60 spots out of top 100 now. Miami commit incoming

-Chance moved up 6 spots to 140! They had changed that while he was flirting with the Gators. 😂

-they threw us a bone though, Lofton moved up 98 spots now just inside the top 247 at 244!
False. You’re comparing 247s rankings with the composite 🤦‍♂️

Attachments

• IMG_6153.jpeg
    IMG_6153.jpeg
    148.4 KB · Views: 13
Advertisement
Back