2024 247 rankings update..

gacaneaddict

Junior

-LJ Mcray moved way up to just outside 5 star status, UGA or UF commit incoming!

-Trader must be getting ready to commit to Miami he fell out of 5 star range from 20 to 44.

-Riley drops out of
Top 100 falling 24 spots haha

-Lightfoot fell 60 spots out of top 100 now. Miami commit incoming

-Chance moved up 6 spots to 140! They had changed that while he was flirting with the Gators. 😂

-they threw us a bone though, Lofton moved up 98 spots now just inside the top 247 at 244!

Last edited:
Advertisement
-Trader must be getting ready to commit to Miami he fell out of 5 star range from 20 to 44.
The update that mattered most was the report that the coaches thought he was even better of a prospect in person. Had my doubts.. Happy to be wrong. Keep the talent coming!

-Riley drops out of
I see 38 to 44.
IMG_9238.jpeg

Advertisement
Advertisement
Naaaw don't start crying now because in here, y'all talking confident as ****

-LJ Mcray moved way up to just outside 5 star status, UGA or UF commit incoming!

-Riley drops out of

-Lightfoot fell 60 spots out of top 100 now. Miami commit incoming

-Chance moved up 6 spots to 140! They had changed that while he was flirting with the Gators. 😂

-they threw us a bone though, Lofton moved up 98 spots now just inside the top 247 at 244!
Trader dropped from 38 to 44
Riley moved up from 105 to 104
Lightfoot moved up 129 to 128
Chance moved up from 141 to 140
Lofton dropped from 242 to 244

They updated their rankings. You need to look at that history. You are looking at their 247 rankings and their composite and mixing them up.

ahh ok well its all so confusing I can't keep up. I was going by the new rankings, and then on the side their is a little number under the new ranking. i was thinking the little number was their old ranking.

1688062118404.png

ahh ok well its all so confusing I can't keep up. I was going by the new rankings, and then on the side their is a little number under the new ranking. i was thinking the little number was their old ranking.

View attachment 244188
At the top of the screen you can toggle between the 247 and composite rankings and when you do that the none toggled ranking appear as the smaller number. No big deal, I just bring it up as it’s a mistake that many still make and it helps clear things up otherwise, yeah, the rankings would be maddening.

Advertisement
Trader dropped from 38 to 44
Riley moved up from 105 to 104
Lightfoot moved up 129 to 128
Chance moved up from 141 to 140
Lofton dropped from 242 to 244

They updated their rankings. You need to look at that history. You are looking at their 247 rankings and their composite and mixing them up.

Yup. Most of the actual 247 ratings stayed the same, though they bumped up Judd from an 86 to an 87.

Advertisement
Naaaw don't start crying now because in here, y'all talking confident as ****

They coming for you. Star whores are stupid! All our 3 stars are REALLY 4 stars!

james whale riot GIF by Maudit

Had to double check what site I was on.....thought I was on a Gaytors board with all the whining about stars

Advertisement
Back