Advertisement
Advertisement
locally they need to reoffer my protege..

Deandre Duffus as an interior prospect. Probably the best one locally. Plays at Chaminade currently
I think I asked you about him a couple years ago. OL, was a 9th grader at the time I believe.

Edit….

No he definitely is...One of the best slot tapes I've seen in recent years. Absolutely electric. May end up spending time in backfield too, but he is a complete stud.

I feel the same way. If we can find a role for Brashard, we can definitely do something with this kid.

The brother is a pretty good LB too

Advertisement

Joenel Aguero

Love it! get my MA boys down to Gables lol Kids legit as well. Good player that transferred back to MA after being at IMG. Wanted to finish his senior year being with friends and family. Kind of reminds me of Pat Chung. Not amazing in coverage but not a liability either, plays well in the box, above average speed and closing ability, hits with purpose.

The flashy skill players is what everyone will name, but go load us up with monsters at the line. That’s all I care about.
When Butch finally got his oline in place the end result was a 30 or so game winning streak....

SoFla is always loaded with skill and when Miami has been strong in the trenches it tends to dominate cfb...

Advertisement
Advertisement
Things have been really active the past 24 hours. Let's just say Ohio state and UGA have some comp ...
7C239A03-4807-43AA-815D-FA1111FA5314.gif

Advertisement
Back