Advertisement
As good of a recruiter Mario may be....he has a tough task to try and salvage this year's class of recruits. My focus is turning to 2023....what recruits are can't miss guys that Miami must get and how good or bad is the 2023 class?
Youre Weak Alec Baldwin GIF

Advertisement
1. Cormani(even though it’s not happening)
2. Innis(10% chance)
3. Francis Mauigoa(OL), Samuel M’Pemba(ATH), Malik Bryant(DL) are all from IMG but tweeted that they liked the Mario hire when it happens so take a shot.
4. WANT/NEED Jalen Brown & Hykeem Williams at WR

The 2023 class is stacked at RB & WR in Florida.

As far as can’t miss, the problem with that line of labeling is those are precisely the guys we usually miss on lol, so I wouldn’t put anybody in that category, but as far as elite high caliber prospects, Richard Young from Lehigh & Hykeem Williams from Stranahan fit that billing.

Obviously, Brandon Inniss does as well but chances with him are slim.

At CB, Cormani McClain is the cream of the crop, he’s the best CB in FL, but unfortunately he’s a Lake Gibson/Lakeland kid & UF just got Corey Raymond, so we not winning that one lol.

But CB for the next class isn’t that great locally, there’s solid prospects & some under the radar kids, but we need to seriously go OOS for a top tier corner next year.

- Texas got the QB’s like they do every year
- TE is hella deep Nationally as well, lot of good TE prospects around the country
- Texas & Florida are both deep at Safety
- DL is stacked at Edge Rushers in FL again
- DT’s are mostly all Georgia, Alabama & Texas kids

The 23 class is more talented overall on offense than the 22 class, the Defensive prospects in the 22 class have the slight edge over 23 as of now.

Frustrated Oh No GIF by Australian Open

Advertisement
We need linebackers. I don't care from where so long as they're good. Poor play at the position has been a thorn in our side for years. Solid play there this season and we'd be at least 10-2.

As good of a recruiter Mario may be....he has a tough task to try and salvage this year's class of recruits. My focus is turning to 2023....what recruits are can't miss guys that Miami must get and how good or bad is the 2023 class?
giphy (20).gif

Advertisement
You guys have to get out of that old Miami recruiting mind set of we not getting this person. With Cristobal I give us a shot with anybody.
Sure, but let's be realistic about guys we just reached out to that have year+ long relationships with other staffs. For THIS class, we're behind the 8 ball on a lot of guys.

2023 Top Wants:
Qb: Jackson Arnold
RB: Richard Young
RB: Mark Fletcher
WR: Innis
WR: Keem
WR: Brown
TE: Walker Lyons
OT: Samson Okunlola (slightly biased because he's from MA)
OT: Payton Kirkland
IOL: Madden Sanker
IOL: TJ Shanahan
IOL: Iapani Laloulu

DL: David Hicks
DL: Jayden Wayne
DL: Derrick Leblanc
DL: Rueben Bain
DL: Malik Bryant
DL: Damon Wilson
DL: Caleb Herring
LB: Troy Bowles
LB: Raul Aguirre
LB: Jayvant Brown
LB: Leviticus Sua
CB: Cormani Mcclain
CB: Jalil Hurley
CB: Tony Mitchell
S: Joenel Aguero (another MA kid, just transferred back for his senior year after being at IMG)
S: Daemon ***an
S: Makari Victors

You guys have to get out of that old Miami recruiting mind set of we not getting this person. With Cristobal I give us a shot with anybody.
This is probably true but let us see some good things happen before I drink more kookaid and have a chance of getting hurt again.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back