Advertisement
As good of a recruiter Mario may be....he has a tough task to try and salvage this year's class of recruits. My focus is turning to 2023....what recruits are can't miss guys that Miami must get and how good or bad is the 2023 class?
Let’s finish 22 first

Don't forget about robby Washington

Is this sped up? Dude looks shot out of a rocket on some of these punt returns .

Bring me him, Hykeem, Jalen Brown, and Innis if he wants in. Mario and McLendon need to put in some work down here and snag these dudes as they all look ridiculous

Is this sped up? Dude looks shot out of a rocket on some of these punt returns .

Bring me him, Hykeem, Jalen Brown, and Innis if he wants in. Mario and McLendon need to put in some work down here and snag these dudes as they all look ridiculous
Love this guy almost as much as I loved his pops coming out of high school. Could be a running back, too. Insane WR class. Just insane.

@Liberty City El are you familiar with Austin Simmons? This is the kid from the Muck.
Yeah, he’s currently QB at Pahokee, but he’s originally from Miramar/Pembroke Pines he transferred from Flanagan to Pahokee this year.

Very gifted passer, Lefty but has an absolute rocket arm, he’s also a Baseball player (Pitcher), which explains the high level velocity on the ball at such a young age. Just like the Texas & Cali QB’s who play Baseball when they’re young by the time they hit HS they have incredible arm strength & can throw the ball with exceptional velocity, because playing baseball early on accelerates the muscle activation in the shoulder & arm that gets stronger as the muscle tissue tears & regrows over time.

He’s a 2025 kid though, but his upside is sky high. He had a great Freshman season for Pahokee throwing 1,684yds 16TD’s & 4INT’s, and that’s playing in a very old school pro style offense, you put this kid in a more modern Spread & he could be dangerous.

And I normally don’t like lefty QB’s (unless they’re like Vick & there’s only one Vick lol), but this kid can for sure be a college starter when his class comes.

Advertisement
Yeah, he’s currently QB at Pahokee, but he’s originally from Miramar/Pembroke Pines he transferred from Flanagan to Pahokee this year.

Very gifted passer, Lefty but has an absolute rocket arm, he’s also a Baseball player (Pitcher), which explains the high level velocity on the ball at such a young age. Just like the Texas & Cali QB’s who play Baseball when they’re young by the time they hit HS they have incredible arm strength & can throw the ball with exceptional velocity, because playing baseball early on accelerates the muscle activation in the shoulder & arm that gets stronger as the muscle tissue tears & regrows over time.

He’s a 2025 kid though, but his upside is sky high. He had a great Freshman season for Pahokee throwing 1,684yds 16TD’s & 4INT’s, and that’s playing in a very old school pro style offense, you put this kid in a more modern Spread & he could be dangerous.

And I normally don’t like lefty QB’s (unless they’re like Vick & there’s only one Vick lol), but this kid can for sure be a college starter when his class comes.
I think I read somewhere that Jim Harbaugh looks for QB’s who played baseball though I’m not sure if that’s about pitching arm strength or about reaction abilities.

I think I read somewhere that Jim Harbaugh looks for QB’s who played baseball though I’m not sure if that’s about pitching arm strength or about reaction abilities.
It’s both.

The pitching throwing motion is actually not ideal at all for a QB, but what pitching or just throwing a baseball as an IF/OF does when you play at an early age is it starts the muscle activation in the shoulder & arm & it builds arm strength, so once you transition over to football you already have that muscle memory built up & the reactionary process of tossing it quick is also triggered by osmosis. That’s why most QB’s who played baseball young have really strong arms & quick releases when they play football.

Pat Mahomes, Kyler Murray, Matt Stafford, Justin Herbert, Andrew Luck, John Elway, Dan Marino, Bret Favre, **** even Jeff George & a bunch of other really strong armed QB’s all played Baseball in little league & High school.

Tyler Van Dyke, was very good pitcher in HS as well, he could’ve legitimately been a starter for Miami’s Baseball team this year if he wanted to.

Advertisement
We need linebackers. I don't care from where so long as they're good. Poor play at the position has been a thorn in our side for years. Solid play there this season and we'd be at least 10-2.
We need linebackers now we must seep through that portal now and find a few plain and simple.

Advertisement
Well I’m a BB&N guy so we right at the top
Coach Willey! Lol great guy. Hosted nephew on a visit when he was a freshman. Didn’t realize before the visit it was only a day school so he ended up at Cheshire. Liked Lawrence and Choate a lot. Symonds over there at Stanford too.
Tabor guy here
Have a buddy who played football/baseball at Tabor. I’m from like 40 min west of Tabor. Surprised they don’t recruit little bit better with the area they’re in.

Advertisement
Coach Willey! Lol great guy. Hosted nephew on a visit when he was a freshman. Didn’t realize before the visit it was only a day school so he ended up at Cheshire. Liked Lawrence and Choate a lot. Symonds over there at Stanford too.

Have a buddy who played football/baseball at Tabor. I’m from like 40 min west of Tabor. Surprised they don’t recruit little bit better with the area they’re in.
I played in the Papas days but yes he has taken over and continue our great program! Started on my day in ‘06-‘07

We need linebackers. I don't care from where so long as they're good. Poor play at the position has been a thorn in our side for years. Solid play there this season and we'd be at least 10-2.
Deerfield and IMG have some!

Advertisement
Back