Official 2023 WR Nathaniel "Ray Ray" Joseph COMMITS

Anybody that knew the kid knew that he wasn’t staying home. Like I’ve said, if FSU was a decent program he would‘ve been a lock to them. He was never coming here.
Once he committed to OU you know he was gonna go to the next shiny object. He could followed Riley to Cali but he gonna go where he knows he gonna get tons of targets and all that, great team should win conference titles and be in playoff hunt. He was never gonna go to a rebuild. I hope we avoid them types in the future honest to god. They will bandwagon when we popping

Advertisement
The New Day… and it’s appropriate.

You're god**** right it is
H2AX.gif

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
If hes a bigger version of Roscoe..then hes going to be a monster!!! Roscoe was what..5'8 170 his whole career and still was a star in college and had a solid NFL career (made it to a second contract)... Ray Ray is 5'11 185 and if he has the same exact skill set as Roscoe..it will be a fun 3 years watching him.
So pumped to get Ray Ray! I thought he was 5'8" 175. I don't care about the kids size though. He can play.

Ray Ray in the space

- Previous staff barely recruited him. He would call them and they wouldnt pick up the phone ( WTF😡😡😡😡)
Its worse than this, @Stevo365 said on the CIS YouTube show that Manny refused to allow him on campus to take pictures. He was openly hostile to Ray Ray.

I've added this info the Manny recruiting/venting history thread.

Advertisement
Its worse than this, @Stevo365 said on the CIS YouTube show that Manny refused to allow him on campus to take pictures. He was openly hostile to Ray Ray.

I've added this info the Manny recruiting/venting history thread.

The question is WHY!!!! WHYYYY !!
why would you not recruit this STUD who wanted BADLY to be a cane? Was Manny Diaz just this stupid??

Honestly, don’t be. Hartline is a beast recruiter & he’s been pumping out WRs at the NFL level getting paid. We’ll stem the tide soon once we get our chit back together.
Anyone paying attention knew that frontrunner wasn't coming here. TBH I really don't care. Look at who we have with Robby and Ray Ray and if Mario gets the other 2 he wants in Jalen Brown and Hykeem Williams there won't be a single Cane fan shedding a tear over Branded ****.

The question is WHY!!!! WHYYYY !!
why would you not recruit this STUD who wanted BADLY to be a cane? Was Manny Diaz just this stupid??
This might be a mystery that we'll never know the answer to. The big thing here is @Stevo365 concern never materialized. Mario was able to overcome Manny's incompetence.

Advertisement
Inniss is Odell Beckham Jr 2.0
Man i been describing Innis for 4 years its nauseating lol.

Im glad you just went with the OBJ.

We both comped Ray Ray to TY Hilton.

Tired of these types leaving south florida if you can get 1 or 2 every class regardless of dimensions the Tu Tu's,Elijah Moore's etc would of made our offense more dynamic through the years were back to it with Brashard and him in back to back classes/.

Advertisement
Back