Official 2023 WR Nathaniel "Ray Ray" Joseph COMMITS

Advertisement
Gotta be some explanation on this one.
Kid move recently or get new number or something?

Was there many class of 2023 kids at the barbecue yesterday?. I thought today were there day

Advertisement
Advertisement
Do you mean as far as the staff not sending an invite? Yeah that's a headscratcher. Did you ask someone?
I don't know this for sure, but my educated guess based on conversations is that we're concerned with size. There are several talented bigger guys locally. Reminds me of some of the Elijah Moore discussions four years ago.

Advertisement
You still gotta recruit though. BBQ invitation should have been a given.
Agree. And I don't like the size discussion. Every WR coach in the country wants more size, but we've seen Elijah Moore, Tutu Atwell, Hollywood Brown, Antonio Brown, TY Hilton, John Brown and Isaiah McKenzie succeed in the NFL without enough size for bad Miami WR units.

I don't get this one.

Hope Luke doesn't have anything to do with this cause he's top 3a/b (Jalen brown from Gulliver ) behind Innis and Hykeem.

Head scratcher for sure cause he's way more talented than Flemming imo ... and they look to be the same size 🤷🏾‍♂️

Advertisement
I don't know this for sure, but my educated guess based on conversations is that we're concerned with size. There are several talented bigger guys locally. Reminds me of some of the Elijah Moore discussions four years ago.
Jesus Christ

This kid has NFL written all over him and would be our best WR we've landed in years. He's straight up fire, does everything, etc.

Everyone wants him apparently and we won't land him. He's the next in the S FL to Alabama pipeline like every **** top guy that comes out.

This staff is dumb as **** if they think he's too small. Someone is dumb as **** for not inviting him to the barbecue. ****, I would have one for every extended family member and all their friends. Kid has two years to grow, but even if he never grew at all, he's still a top prospect.

Class of 2023 wr's locally getting themselves out the way early....

Glad we can push on our true targets and wont string along locally all too much

Advertisement
Back