2023 Snap Counts

Advertisement
think denzel washington GIF

Advertisement
Brashard had a solid impact but still needs more snaps. Clemson also did a bunch of work to eliminate x’s impact

Arroyo 😔....

Dude is a specimen when he's out there. He just stands out. Not sure what's going on with him.

Advertisement
Deen went from starter to sub with less than 20 snaps. Still injured? Lose starting role to JHH?

Will Mesidor play again?

Advertisement
Deen went from starter to sub with less than 20 snaps. Still injured? Lose starting role to JHH?

Will Mesidor play again?
Deen is working his way back still. Messidor‘s issue is still lingering. At this point I’d think
about calling it a day with him and getting him a medical shirt. Him and Bain would be amazing next year. Mesidor won’t be the one eating doubles and chips anymore. If our guys pulled a Fsu and all returned it would be our best team in years.

Advertisement
yeah clemson got like 50 yards in 3-4 plays when we wholesale rotated the backup DL in, glad guidry rode [pause] the starters
Yea you could hear all the portal warriors gasp at once.

For the 1,349th time, reduce Cam Mccormick's snaps from 71 (93%!) to about 40 snaps.

"But, Lu, we had a True Frosh QB and needed to establish the run."

- You can do that out of 4WR and WITH Smith in the backfield for anywhere from 6-8 plays/game
- You can run 4WR for the "extra 30" snaps in a game with 76 snaps.
- Within that 4WR, here are potential personnel groups:

(a) Brashard (RB), Young (SE), Ray Ray (slot), Restrepo (slot), George (X)
(b) Traditional RB, Young (SE), Brashard (slot), Restrepo (slot), George (X)
(c) Traditional RB, Young (SE), George (slot), Restrepo (slot), Horton (X).

Depending on the defensive adjustment, you can still run your IZ plays, and I'd love to see Brashard attempt some of those runs to the C gap.

I promise it won't actually hurt to try! And, no one is saying kick Cam completely out of the lineup.

Advertisement
Back