2023 Schedule

Bummer about no FGCU. How are we supposed to keep stealing their players?
Lopez the next time FGCU plays on an off day:
giphy.gif

Advertisement
A game against Indiana State on February 22 has been added to the schedule page.

Liking that we play Stetson and Jacksonville again and wonder if we'll play them at their place next year. Will miss making the trip to FGCU, although two trips to FIU and FAU actually means more opportunities to watch us play on the road than visiting FGCU, FIU and FAU once as we did last year.

Interesting about dropping FGCU. Looking at their schedule it appears they replaced our games with FIU.

Schedule changes: Road series at UNC and Louisville appear to have been switched to Thurs-Sat, in addition to the previously scheduled Thurs-Sat series at UVA for Easter and the final series of the season against Duke. Prepare for some free Sunday afternoons this spring.

Advertisement
Schedule changes: Road series at UNC and Louisville appear to have been switched to Thurs-Sat, in addition to the previously scheduled Thurs-Sat series at UVA for Easter and the final series of the season against Duke. Prepare for some free Sunday afternoons this spring.
There’s at least one Thurs-Sat series around the league virtually every week after basketball ends, with some fairly appealing matchups. I’m assuming ACCN is launching a Thursday Night Baseball package like the SEC has had.

Mar 16 NC State-UVA
Mar 23 UNC-Duke
Mar 30 Wake-Clemson
Apr 7 Most series (Easter)
Apr 14 Miami-UNC
Apr 28 Miami-Louisville
May 3 NC State-Notre Dame
May 10 NC State-UNC
May 17 All series

Last edited:
Alumni Game is set. Will be played at roughly the same time as the home basketball game against Louisville.

Advertisement
Both games at FIU have been switched from CUSA TV to ESPN+

Edit: FIU has now pulled most of the broadcast info from their scedule. Not sure what they’re doing over in Sweetwater.

Last edited:
Unlike last year (*cough Virginia Tech cough*), all road conference games will be televised on either ACCN, ESPNU, or ACCNX. The Friday and Saturday games against Florida are on SECN+ with the Sunday game on SECN.

Advertisement
Both games at FIU have been switched from CUSA TV to ESPN+

Edit: FIU has now pulled most of the broadcast info from their scedule. Not sure what they’re doing over in Sweetwater.
Now they’re back to listing it as CUSA TV. We’re listing FAU as CUSA TV as well.

Now they’re back to listing it as CUSA TV. We’re listing FAU as CUSA TV as well.
I thought you were gonna have a word with Radakovich about these unexCUSAble $_pay broadcasts!

Anyway, maybe its not too late. And many thanks for all you do here in Rawhide-land! (Mr. Ed objected when i said horsehideland.)

I thought you were gonna have a word with Radakovich about these unexCUSAble $_pay broadcasts!

Anyway, maybe its not too late. And many thanks for all you do here in Rawhide-land! (Mr. Ed objected when i said horsehideland.)
I was counting on your letter writing campaign solving the problem…. It seems Rad decided to double down and give them each an extra home game instead.

Advertisement
I’m wondering if we’ll see any schedule changes for this weekend. The National Weather Service has 80% chance of rain Saturday night and 90% chance on Sunday

I’m wondering if we’ll see any schedule changes for this weekend. The National Weather Service has 80% chance of rain Saturday night and 90% chance on Sunday
No schedule changes as of this evening with the games notes being released

Schedule Change For Saturday & Sunday

In anticipation of inclement weather, Hurricanes Baseball will now play Sunday's game as a part of a doubleheader on Saturday with the first game beginning at 2:00 p.m.

Tickets for Sunday’s originally scheduled game are valid for the first game of the doubleheader, while tickets for Saturday’s originally scheduled game are valid for the second game of the doubleheader. The second game of the doubleheader will be played one hour after the conclusion of the first game.

Advertisement
Back