2023 Roster aka ROOSTER has been updated

- True Freshman Damari Brown weighs ten more pounds than his brother? He has better feet, too. That should be interesting.

- Restrepo and Brashard Smith are near 200 pounds, huh?

- Our 2-deep DL looks sturdy, but sleek. I expect a lot of slanting:

Kelly (250)/ Harvey (250)
Taylor (305)/Hunte (285)
Deen (280)/Moten (325)
Mesidor (280)/Bain (275)

- The true Frosh LBs are f'in monsters: Bobby Washington (220), Malik Bryant (225), Popo Aguirre (233, cot****), Marcelluis Pulliam (230).

- Another shoutout to 6' 6" 340 Tommy Kinsler. Won't be understated much longer.
Pulliam at 230 on special teams is gonna unalive someone

Advertisement
Roster doesn't look like the height weight have been updated after summer. Josh Horton says he's "6'5" 300 Year 1" on his tweeX.

F2LuG5oWYAE6XV6.jpg

Mario just said he was 280-285
Just basing this off of S&C experience but it looked to me like he hit the ground HARD with whatever Feld drew up for him

I don’t think (again speculation) he was in a serious S&C program in high school with the amount of massive progress he made in such a short time

If that’s true, then this kid is going to be an absolute problem immediately

Advertisement
Man said he wanted it to look a certain way. We have 22 guys listed at 6'5 or taller and only 4 were on the roster when he took over. I don't know how much that translates to success but he's definitely doing a thing.

It's how I play NCAA football so I'm with it.

Some random thoughts:

Our running backs are a little small but I like the room a lot, but Mark Fletcher is a grown *** man. 6-2 225 freshman with great feet? He’s gonna have a bigger impact immediately than I expected. Also didn’t know Chris Johnson was 6-0. Bodes well for the future as he fills out because his speed is absurd. We get Citizen back and that room is going to be elite very quickly.

Our linebacker room transformed overnight. Where to begin? Popo and Pulliam in the 230s? Washington at 6-3 220 with that speed? Bryant 6-2 225? These freshmen are on some other ****

Isaiah Horton at WR is a kid I’m watching closely. 6-4 205? Sheesh

Jackson Carver is an exciting TE prospect for the future. 6-6 220 with great athleticism.

Jayden Wayne at 6-6 245 and Collins at 6-7 270

Damari Brown is gonna start here for a long time once he takes that spot

The entire OL is transformed for the future

There’s some freaks in that 2023 class

Advertisement
- True Freshman Damari Brown weighs ten more pounds than his brother? He has better feet, too. That should be interesting.

- Restrepo and Brashard Smith are near 200 pounds, huh?

- Our 2-deep DL looks sturdy, but sleek. I expect a lot of slanting:

Kelly (250)/ Harvey (250)
Taylor (305)/Hunte (285)
Deen (280)/Moten (325)
Mesidor (280)/Bain (275)

- The true Frosh LBs are f'in monsters: Bobby Washington (220), Malik Bryant (225), Popo Aguirre (233, cot****), Marcelluis Pulliam (230).

- Another shoutout to 6' 6" 340 Tommy Kinsler. Won't be understated much longer.
**** those are some big LB for true freshman

Advertisement
Advertisement
Updated based off what?

Returning players have same pics as last year

Frosh have no pics

Weights are wildly inaccurate.

This is a trash update lol

Spencer is #21…Either you read wrong or did they change it?

Skinner is 23 along with Cloyd
Pretty sure they updated it. I saw skinner was but there were 3 number 23s. And the other day on social media their team page posted practice pics and there was a #23 where they had spencer tagged in it

Advertisement
Back