2023 Recruiting

What positions would you want to close out this 2023 cycle? Miller is the only one out of eligibility, I'd assume Wong heads to the NBA, the two transfers have NBA potential, and then I'd guess Beverly might retire if his back isn't right or hit the portal.

Advertisement
wish this one didNOT get away, but Good Luck to him:
1665515103340.png

Advertisement
This would be a monster get for this program. It sounds like it's down to us, Kansas, Villanova, Texas, and ND.
Don’t see any CB’s yet. Hopefully this one goes our way. I believe Kansas recently took a commitment from another guard.

Actually looks like Kansas has 2 HS guards committed.

Last edited:
Don’t see any CB’s yet. Hopefully this one goes our way. I believe Kansas recently took a commitment from another guard.

Actually looks like Kansas has 2 HS guards committed.
He's starting to get some CB's for Kansas. I always find it crazy how some schools recruit well with NCAA allegations hanging over their heads, and we had two terrible years. Hopefully, Elmarko wakes up tomorrow and decides to be a Cane, and he'd significantly add to the class, school, and community.

Advertisement
I’m not going to get bent out of shape missing out on other high schoolers especially since we got a big man committed and there’s limited ships left for next year. I’m ok with us continuing having success getting portal guys.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back