2023 2023 (Reclassified) 5* Desmond Ricks

"so does Cribby" lol. fake insider 101. Tie your bs to someone that has legit info.

Meanwhile Cribby is saying we're in the game here.
46D761EB-EF5B-48F7-9C12-1A75AF5E7C00.gif

Advertisement
Wait, is he a lean if reclassifies? I’m so abused by DB recruiting I figured this was all lip service.
His recruitment will pick up dramatically since he’s reclassifying. The same cast of characters from the sec will be all over him: UF and Raymond has always been right there but as I said business is picking up. Miami is in the mix.

Advertisement
Stop it, Graves is a year behind his class and Rogers is coming off that knee injury. They’ve been slowly integrating the young guys. Cooper has been playing, so has Kelly. Moss got some burn. Jaden got some work in the slow. He got beat for a touchdown in the MTSU game. You don’t have to thrown them in the fire. Let the kids develop.

what does that have to do with Jaden Harris playing as a freshman?
To be fair that wasn’t even on Jadon, he gave an inside release expecting help over the top and the safety once again hung somebody out to dry. People on here love to rip guys without knowing assignments. They see somebody running behind a receiver so he must’ve been the problem. Fans have no clue of the coverage.

Advertisement
To be fair that wasn’t even on Jadon, he gave an inside release expecting help over the top and the safety once again hung somebody out to dry. People on here love to rip guys without knowing assignments. They see somebody running behind a receiver so he must’ve been the problem. Fans have no clue of the coverage.

unlike ivy he was step for step with the kid

they were 3 wide to his side of the field, he wasn't playing zone coverage, even if he expected Kam to stay deep and not take the drag route he still got beat in a straight line foot race. we must have a very different definition of step for step, the kid Ivey had was also much faster than the kid who beat Harris.

i'm not blaming the kid, he's a true freshman who was ranked like 750 in the country but I can guess why he isn't on the field a lot and him not playing a ton, or a kid who is coming off a torn acl, or a kid who just turned like 17 6 months ago, are some of the dumbest reasons on the planet why Desmond Ricks should not consider us

and holy crap i was driving and following the game on the radio and couldn't bring myself to watch the highlights until yesterday but Kinchens might have had the worst game I've ever seen a UM safety have. I thought the Carolina game was bad but my god

Steele/Addae should be fired for that kid's play alone after MTSU but then I saw Addae lose his **** on the sidelines immediately after Rique and Kinchens busted their coverage again on the first UNC TD and you know they spent all two weeks of the bye coaching 24 on that and he took the cheese again so I don't know what the **** is going on in that safety room

they were 3 wide to his side of the field, he wasn't playing zone coverage, even if he expected Kam to stay deep and not take the drag route he still got beat in a straight line foot race. we must have a very different definition of step for step, the kid Ivey had was also much faster than the kid who beat Harris.

i'm not blaming the kid, he's a true freshman who was ranked like 750 in the country but I can guess why he isn't on the field a lot and him not playing a ton, or a kid who is coming off a torn acl, or a kid who just turned like 17 6 months ago, are some of the dumbest reasons on the planet why Desmond Ricks should not consider us
Kam had inside help and that’s why JH gave the inside release . He was playing outside technique. KK had the deep middle which tells you everything. MTSU is the first team to see Kams aggressiveness on film and used it against him multiple times. Earlier in the game Kam jumped a ball and picked it off. He 100% bit on the dig. Even though there was multiple guys around it leaving JH.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Stop it, Graves is a year behind his class and Rogers is coming off that knee injury. They’ve been slowly integrating the young guys. Cooper has been playing, so has Kelly. Moss got some burn. Jaden got some work in the slow. He got beat for a touchdown in the MTSU game. You don’t have to thrown them in the fire. Let the kids develop.
The backups are a phenomenon

Doesn’t matter how many times it happens. I see people clamoring for someone to play, and then when they do, they look even worse

It’s tiresome

I was also kinda smirking at the nonstop Mallory blocking posts meanwhile Arroyo was blowing blocks as well. But evidence doesn’t matter I guess

To me, so far, I think the coaches have been very willing to play the younger guys if they can contribute

The backups are a phenomenon

Doesn’t matter how many times it happens. I see people clamoring for someone to play, and then when they do, they look even worse

It’s tiresome

I was also kinda smirking at the nonstop Mallory blocking posts meanwhile Arroyo was blowing blocks as well. But evidence doesn’t matter I guess

To me, so far, I think the coaches have been very willing to play the younger guys if they can contribute
Kelly has not played enough no iffs and or butts.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back