2023 2023 (Reclassified) 5* Desmond Ricks

Talk all the crap you want....he was coming but played too many games...it was UM who dropped him because of it...even his Mom's friends husband said he was playing too much. I called Malik 6 weeks before he committed to us...
You seem to have Orlando connections…. Didn’t know Ricks was from that area seems like this is out of your area of expertise

Advertisement
Miami has been involved with Ricks for awhile . The reclassifying thing has been talked about on the Miami side long before it hit the public. Months. So Miami is very much in play.

who's the main comp here? the ricks thing has been pretty easy to follow based on the tea leaves dropped in here over the past few months

You seem to have Orlando connections…. Didn’t know Ricks was from that area seems like this is out of your area of expertise
I have a Ton of Orlando connections...and have for 20yrs. I know Maliks coach well. And I'm friends with Evans coach and former Cane Kenard Lang...in reference to Ricks...I have a close friend who's very well connected to UM recruiting that @Cribby and @gogeta4 both know well, who keeps me well informed.

Miami has been involved with Ricks for awhile . The reclassifying thing has been talked about on the Miami side long before it hit the public. Months. So Miami is very much in play.
Is Miami pushing for these to reclassify?

I know reclassification is common in CBB, but not too common in CFB. Unless the kid is older to begin with.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
More stupidity...I trust my Guy. So does @Cribby ....but by all means...keep believing want you want.
Joe Biden Democrat GIF by GIPHY News

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back