2023 2023 (Reclassified) 5* Desmond Ricks

I meant it in the worst way ever lol. Somehow their admin will forgive his poor performance on the field and keep him because he's a good spokesman ala Golden.
Thomas Q Jones Agree GIF by Bounce

Advertisement
There are 2 full seasons worth of games to showcase the coaching ability some of their fans keep preaching about and Mike Norvell still gave up on him 2 years before he'll even enroll somewhere. Their mods are coming in and telling them to be realistic with their expectations. They have no NIL game whatsoever. And Vegas basically set their season over/under at making or missing a bowl game.

"Abandon hope, all ye who enter here" might as well be put on a sign above the locker room at this point.

Advertisement
so lets summarize:
- not a take for the Noles
- character issues - not a take
- sniffed out super secret plot of Ricks to JSU using jedi mind trick and backed off

Advertisement
let me translate's bud's statement for the FSU fan......

"we suck. this staff suck's. we have to go with players who suck cause why waste time on players who don't suck cause once they see how bad we suck during the season, they would decommit. and well, that just sucks. "
speak jimmy fallon GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

Advertisement
Advertisement
This ain’t the Heat or Oregon. Don’t mess with our **** colors.
I don’t really care 🤷🏼‍♂️ Traditional uniforms haven’t helped us win. But I will say the recruits love the alternate uniforms like the black ones because they’re taking mad picture in em

Dear god.. can honestly say I never thought it would get THIS bad for FSU.

That’s rough. Not sure I would even consider Manny to be THAT bad. At least he could say he had never been a HC before 😂
Actually Manny did the same thing with David Hicks after he came down for Paradise. Must be a Semenhole thing….

Advertisement
Back