2023 2023 OL Madden Sanker receives offer

Coming off of his Louisville visit he says they will be hard to beat lol. Apparently he loved it, *yawn*.

Visiting us and that will be visit #4 and the last one he has set up for now. Has visited Arkansas and Mich State already. Absolutely no reason to lose this kid IMO. I believe he is starting his visit as the only visitor too so they should be able to hone in and give him plenty of attention. We need this one badly.
Louisville has been recruiting him the longest. Just knock this visit out and stay on him cause this Louisville staff not making it through the season.

Advertisement
Who in their right f'ing mind would pick Louisville, their program, their history, their staff, and their academics... over Miami and ours?

Charlie strong did really well recruiting at Louisville there for a little bit. Took a handful of kids from Miami but yeah not sure why anyone would purposely pick them if they have better options

Advertisement
Charlie strong did really well recruiting at Louisville there for a little bit. Took a handful of kids from Miami but yeah not sure why anyone would purposely pick them if they have better options

Not against THIS staff, with the current admin, support, structure, and capital improvements.

I mean, ****, Charlie Strong? We have him!!! :)

Random guy on Louisville board says he heard Sanker say while on the visit that Arkansas and Louisville are his Top 2. Random guy on UGA board says he's heard from someone involved that Miami is #1. So who knows
If he doesn’t come here, he’s a real ****er!

Meme Reaction GIF by Travis

Advertisement
They have been smacking ppl around this recruiting cycle. See their cali kids...they may have 3 from the west coast that i would take as um commits right now.

They throwing around some good money

Advertisement
Advertisement
Random guy on Louisville board says he heard Sanker say while on the visit that Arkansas and Louisville are his Top 2. Random guy on UGA board says he's heard from someone involved that Miami is #1. So who knows
I’d trust the home team state that is also a Titan in recruiting.

Advertisement
Back