Official ********2023 - OFFICIAL END OF YEARS AWARDS - (OPTION 1B - MOPES - Mario’s Left Over Timeout #2)*******

Biggest Mopes 1B:

• @htownkidd

Votes: 15 14.6%
  • @Pipo

Votes: 26 25.2%
  • @Angry Ibis

Votes: 32 31.1%
  • @bobbydigius

Votes: 9 8.7%
  • @PRcane787

Votes: 7 6.8%
  • @SinisterCane

Votes: 39 37.9%
  • @mcnaire2004

Votes: 25 24.3%
  • @crossover22[]_[]

Votes: 42 40.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Advertisement
I'm the furthest thing from a "Mope".

Anybody who read my post game recaps from Weeks 1-4 would look like an idiot attempting to categorize me as a Mope.

In fact, I don't think really any of the nominees are actually mopes, except for maybe Sinister. And even his Mope status can be questioned in this instance because he was & is 100% correct about this season, TVD & the HC.
I’m also gonna add that I agree, not many true mopes out there, but even Sinister started posting positive stuff when we were winning at the beginning of the year

Advertisement
Mopes 1B: Same intro as the Mopes 1A thread:

Alright, alright, alright!!!!!!

Well, hello 2024!!!! Good bye 2023 and that means one thing - The Official End of Year CIS Awards - Our Oscars!!!!

matthew mcconaughey acceptance speech GIF

We are going to start out with a bang!!!

Mopes are decisive and don’t **** around waiting for a QB. Nor do they go home with left over timeouts.

This first category is the Biggest Mope Category from 2023 posts.

The list is so big that, like Mario and his 1A and 1B QB portal options along with his two timeouts for the Mopes to utilize. We have a list of 1A Mopes (with 1 timeout) and 1B Mopes (with 1 timeout). They are all equal Mopes. They are actually, all 1s according to some.

Some mopes may actually not be mopes, as they are rational with their posts and thought process but the Slurpers call them Mopes because anyone is a Mope that is not sucking at the *** of the Caveman and everything that is MariBro Holy - The Church of TuFf N FyZicaL! Amen!!!

Team History GIF by ClickUp

With that said, here are the combined Nominees as I will create a separate post with Mope List A & B:

Here is the 1A & 1B list of the biggest mope nominees. Entire list below:
@cway313
@WeBallinBoyz
@Rellyrell
@BS85
@PIPO
@htownkidd
@Angry Ibis
@bobbydigius
@PRcane787
@gordonsolie
@SinisterCane
@mcnaire2004
@crossover22[]_[]
@CaneTheGaytors
@Page305

VOTE for 4 NOMINEES ABOVE 👆
I don’t buy @Angry Ibis in this. He blows (in the wind ) from mope to meh to slurp. He’s not all in on being all down

Sorry. Maybe we can create the most confused or meh category

Advertisement
Let’s get the votes in. Almost 7pm for that next drop of awards to happen.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Very close group. Let’s get these votes in. Voting ends Jan 9th.

Question is: Will the Mopes have a QB by then?

Advertisement
Back