Official 2023 OFFICIAL END OF YEAR AWARDS: Best Poster of the Year - FINAL AWARD

Poster of The Year

• @Cribby

Votes: 56 60.2%
  • @JHallCanes

Votes: 14 15.1%
  • @WeBallinBoyz

Votes: 7 7.5%
  • @gogeta4

Votes: 13 14.0%
  • @DTP

Votes: 6 6.5%
  • @Brooklyndee

Votes: 11 11.8%
  • @Memnon

Votes: 33 35.5%
  • @TheOriginalCane

Votes: 10 10.8%
  • @Rellyrell

Votes: 21 22.6%
  • @htownkidd

Votes: 3 3.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
This poll is invalid w/o @Baba Yaga !!!

Fx Networks Indian GIF by Reservation Dogs

Advertisement
Advertisement
A vote for me increases testosterone by 600%

It’s science
This post is brought to you by AG1.

Use the code ROBES20 at checkout to receive 20% off your first order.

Enjoy all of the nutrients you need every morning with AG1. Remember ROBES20 at checkout for 20% off your first order.

This post is brought to you by AG1.

Use the code ROBES20 at checkout to receive 20% off your first order.

Enjoy all of the nutrients you need every morning with AG1. Remember ROBES20 at checkout for 20% off your first order.
They actually tried to threaten me in an email once. A few companies have. Redcon is another one (they were smart about trying to hide it)

I’m like yeah suck it not my fault your products are trash

Advertisement
Poll closes tomorrow.

Appreciate all members of the CIS community in one way or another.

They actually tried to threaten me in an email once. A few companies have. Redcon is another one (they were smart about trying to hide it)

I’m like yeah suck it not my fault your products are trash
isn't the redcon1 owner in prison?

isn't the redcon1 owner in prison?
Not anymore. He was smart he transferred ownership of the company before it all went down

He got out super early “somehow” even though the other guys involved are still in prison

They tried to come at me for posting the test results for their trash *** MRE product. It’s perfectly legal but it’s basically like .01% animal protein so you’re paying for oatmeal pretty much

Advertisement
Not anymore. He was smart he transferred ownership of the company before it all went down

He got out super early “somehow” even though the other guys involved are still in prison

They tried to come at me for posting the test results for their trash *** MRE product. It’s perfectly legal but it’s basically like .01% animal protein so you’re paying for oatmeal pretty much
Never had it thankfully. I've watched enough Suits, he had his Frank Gallo moment.

Never had it thankfully. I've watched enough Suits, he had his Frank Gallo moment.
Yeah it’s marketed as a “whole food protein” chicken, fish, egg efc

Test results show .01% of those so technically it’s in there but of no benefits. Supp industry isn’t as shady as people think it is, but people like them make it look bad

But their entire business isn’t about making profits it’s about collecting data hence the BOGOs and marketing they do nonstop

Steps off soapbox…

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back