Votes: 5 7.8%
  • @Empirical Cane

Votes: 6 9.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Baba Yaga

👉👌
Premium
If a picture is worth 1,000 words, a well-timed gif is worth at least 1,001, right?

college gameday sport GIF

Unfortunately, CanesInsight is home to some of CFB message boards greatest poRsters (and admins). The type who don't see the humor in "Someone tell me we roll" threads, the uniting power of celebratory commit booty gifs, or the majesty and simple-minded brilliance of a @fraggle started thread. Many of these poRsters are the type who would run the ball with a one-score lead late in the 4th quarter rather than take a knee, and can't be trusted to unlock the true power behind a good gif.

Awkward Jesse Pinkman GIF by Breaking Bad

Fortunately, there are those among us who are funny as **** and keep this place going during the rough times: the 400+ page thread for a 5* SoFla WR recruit we KNOW we aren't going to get - we keep it banging like Dirty Mike and the Boys in the back of a Prius. A hot-topic thread that gets derailed by wrestling, BBQ and bourbon talk? Guilty as charged, your honor. Interrupting a good @TheOriginalCane dissertation? Oops, sorry!

Our weapon of choice: the graphics interchange format.

So without further adieu, and because I'm getting kicked out of my office by security, I give you the 2023 CIS Best GIF POrSTER nominees:

***VOTE FOR 3***

@Baba Yaga
@WaterburyCane
@PIPO
@TRick72
@RVACane
@Damiencane86
@HurricanePhilly
@cway313
@mcnaire2004
@Empirical Cane

And finally, for all you ******* nerds:

YARN | kiss my ass, you rotten motherfuckers. | Chappelle's Show (2003) -  S01E09 Music | Video gifs by quotes | 99392453 | 紗

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back