Votes: 10 10.0%
  • Canes2082

Votes: 6 6.0%
  • MyKidIsLoggedIn2MyAccount aka Urinedaloop

Votes: 2 2.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Advertisement
Great Awards poll here. I’m really proud of the job all of the Maude’s have done over the past year. And a number of Maude’s received multiple votes which shows me that all are doing their part to make this place better.

It was a serious race here with a strong finish across the slate. And while all can see that there are a number of Maude’s deserving of the award this year, @Brains and @No_Fly_Zone each would be quite worthy in their own right in votes and in actions, ultimately one Maude received more votes than anyone else. It is with great privilege and appreciation to recognize @JD08 as the 2023 CIS Maude of the Year!

IMG_3748.gif

Advertisement
You’re a banned user named @fromdaswamp who came back reborn on the board on this @sharkindaawater alt account (after trying to get back on as @creamsoda, who we clipped) who made a bigoted poRst that got an infraction and who then decided to start in on @No_Fly_Zone , 1st calling him an *******, which he let slide, and now this episode.
Prematurely banned. Very thin skinned reaction by Maude's but that's my opinion you can't ban me for not agreeing? That's not name calling that's just cowardly. I'm a reborn born again man of God. Did he not grow up with brothers?

Prematurely banned. Very thin skinned reaction by Maude's but that's my opinion you can't ban me for not agreeing? That's not name calling that's just cowardly. I'm a reborn born again man of God. Did he not grow up with brothers?
Having fun yet?

Advertisement
Great Awards poll here. I’m really proud of the job all of the Maude’s have done over the past year. And a number of Maude’s received multiple votes which shows me that all are doing their part to make this place better.

It was a serious race here with a strong finish across the slate. And while all can see that there are a number of Maude’s deserving of the award this year, @Brains and @No_Fly_Zone each would be quite worthy in their own right in votes and in actions, ultimately one Maude received more votes than anyone else. It is with great privilege and appreciation to recognize @JD08 as the 2023 CIS Maude of the Year!

View attachment 278328
HellOfAnHonor.gif

Attachments

• HellOfAnHonor.gif
    HellOfAnHonor.gif
    5.1 MB · Views: 0
It appears I hurt your fragile feelings many months ago when I properly gave you a warning for your bigoted porst. This is ironic, considering your previous account was band for threatening another poster.

I graciously let it slide when you called me an *******. I am feeling less gracious today.
Angry translator post:

Listen ************, your dumb *** made a post and i had to put you in your place, but you had to be a lil ***** about it, you bigot. Irony.... your punk *** love CIS so much, you made two pages and that one was banned. Three actually.

You lucky i let that **** slide cause on hood, you would've been caught a fade.

Deez nutz in ya mouth and **** off peasant.

How did i do, @No_Fly_Zone

Last edited:
God is a title, you could worship Satan and call him your god for all we know.

🤷🏿‍♂️

Enjoy the thunderdome.

God is a title, you could worship Satan and call him your god for all we know.

🤷🏿‍♂️

Enjoy the thunderdome.
If you want to check out this man of God, here’s @sharkindaawater aka @fromdaswamp in action…

Advertisement
Angry translator post:

Listen ************, you're dumb *** made a post and i had to put you in your place, but you had to be a lil ***** about it, you bigot. Irony.... you're punk *** love CIS so much, you made two pages and that one was banned. The actually.

"Welcome to earth."

If you want to check out this man of God, here’s @sharkindaawater aka @fromdaswamp in action…

Lol what a tool

Lol what a tool
Yeah, I mean he got back on with an alt after all that. We realized it at a point but let it go to give it a chance but he couldn’t just be somewhat normal. Other posters have come back and been cool to have on here. We don’t need this crap. Go someplace else that tolerates it.

Advertisement
Angry translator post:

Listen ************, your dumb *** made a post and i had to put you in your place, but you had to be a lil ***** about it, you bigot. Irony.... your punk *** love CIS so much, you made two pages and that one was banned. Three actually.

Nobody gets me the way you get me.

Advertisement
Back