• Poll closed .
Advertisement
Son, we need to talk.
giphy-23.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
send no fly zone to the gulag.

It appears I hurt your fragile feelings many months ago when I properly gave you a warning for your bigoted porst. This is ironic, considering your previous account was band for threatening another poster.

I graciously let it slide when you called me an *******. I am feeling less gracious today.

Advertisement
It appears I hurt your fragile feelings many months ago when I properly gave you a warning for your bigoted porst. This is ironic, considering your previous account was band for threatening another poster.

I graciously let it slide when you called me an *******. I am feeling less gracious today.
I don't have any feelings my ex wife drained me of any feelings I had. It was not bigoted. I was honestly being playful with my gulag comment bc of the past I didn't think you would take it so personal.

Gulags not a real thing it was merely a joke that the moderators are taking more personal then I imagined.

I have been behaving on here lately.

We know who you are. You shouldn’t be here. The guy you keep calling out allowed you to slide, you just don’t know that. Now you want to keep starting ****?
I shouldn't be here? Sounds pretty entitled, I'm not starting anything the gulag is not a real place it's not a real thing but it seems I've upset the powers that be for saying sending him to the gulag. I think we can all be best friends

I shouldn't be here? Sounds pretty entitled, I'm not starting anything the gulag is not a real place it's not a real thing but it seems I've upset the powers that be for saying sending him to the gulag. I think we can all be best friends
You’re actually pretty entitled, getting banned for threatening another poster, coming back on here and then acting out again. You also have zero sense of self-awareness throwing stones in glass houses.

Advertisement
Back