• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Season 5 Donna GIF by Parks and Recreation
Where’s the lie?

Advertisement
Advertisement
FYI:

@bobbydigius @E1k @cway313 and everyone else:

If you think we missed a few candidates that should have been nominated, we want/need that feedback. There are a lot of posters and threads. We arent alwways in tune with each members talents. A number of names are discussed in the Committee for each of these polls that arent seen. There can only be 10 choices in a poll so some cuts always need to happen.

So absolutely please help us by DMing me who you think we should keep an eye on for next year (that goes for other polls too). Please no **** pics. @crossover22[]_[] that Christmas Card was not the Holiday greeting you thought it was meant to be.

FYI:

If you think we missed a few candidates that should have been nominated, we want/need that feedback. There are a lot of posters and threads. We arent alwways in tune with each members talents. A number of names are discussed in the Committee for each of these polls that arent seen. There can only be 10 choices in a poll so some cuts always need to happen.

So absolutely please help us by DMing me who you think we should keep an eye on for next year (that goes for other polls too). Please no **** pics. @crossover22[]_[] that Christmas Card was not the Holiday greeting you thought it was meant to be.
I'm not big on tattle telling but a quick search of anyone that said bowl games were meaningless or losses didn't matter after the Rutgers game would be a good starting point.

Edit: Whoops

Last edited:
I'm not big of tattle telling but a quick search of anyone that said bowl games were meaningless or losses didn't matter after the Rutgers game would be a good starting point.

1704378277036.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
FYI:

I'm gonna say it, this ******* committee was just as biased and corrupt as the 2023 CFP Committee. Your nominations are based on prior year performances, not on what actually happened during 2023. The regular season should mean something. I realize you did this all for the TV ratings, but it still sucks. Ridiculous...

Having said that, I would proudly note that THREE UNIVERSITY OF MIAMI ALUMS are currently the top 3 vote-getters. Paid the cost to be the boss!

So **** off, Mope Squad.

In conclusion, I'd like to thank the University of Miami for my three diplomas, though I can only locate two at the current time. I'd also like to recognize Tad Foote for his annual "just a hair under 10%" tuition hikes. Finally, I want to give a shoutout to the Biden-Harris administration for my loan forgiveness. Without you, none of my road game trips would be possible!

New album drops on Tuesday, January 30th, you can buy it at your local Specs, Peaches, and Camelot Music stores.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back