• @TheU 4ever

Votes: 2 1.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Top MariBro Award???
1704333699921.png

Advertisement
ice hockey GIF by Arizona Coyotes

You are one lucky SOB @Dwinstitles - you Slurper!!!

Write in Votes allowed if it’s DWins. Just type it in, folks.
I can’t use that word slurper it’s too pause. Just say I’m hopeful in the future. If it were a different word I would be in pause. How am I always the bad guy here. As the king mope I was the bad guy as one of the top believers im the bad guy again lol I love it. Wouldn’t have it any other way on cis I love being the hated it’s been that way my whole life. But when I’m right again don’t @ me I will forgive yall again

Advertisement
I can’t use that word slurper it’s too pause. Just say I’m hopeful in the future. If it were a different word I would be in pause. How am I always the bad guy here. As the king mope I was the bad guy as one of the top believers im the bad guy again lol I love it. Wouldn’t have it any other way on cis I love being the hated it’s been that way my whole life. But when I’m right again don’t @ me I will forgive yall again
Optimism and Slurperism are similar but vastly different.

Ladies and Gentlemen,

It is my honor to present the 2023 nominees for Biggest CIS Slurper

guardians of the galaxy marvel GIF

The Guardians of our Galaxy and staunch protectors of Mario and the program. This is a proud bunch, willing to jump on grenades and battle the mopes in every thread to the death.

Just like the mopes, these nominees tell it straight and come by very fair minded at times, but still look like a slurper in the eyes of some. So be it. Take a bow gentlemen. Your CIS contributions this year are valued and to be commended.

Here are your nominees:

@Brooklyndee
@Hurracanes
@calinative umstudent
@Problem2
@Alex Del Piero
@TheOriginalCane
@WanderFranco
@Hegemon
@txcanes
@TheU 4ever

You may vote for 3

These are Mario's Templar Knights. I tip my cap to you brave souls. You have slurped your way to the top.

history channel win GIF by HISTORY UK

Ncaa Sports Mascot GIF by Miami Hurricanes
1665449332668.gif

Advertisement
Optimism and Slurperism are similar but vastly different.
I do call out Mario if I didn’t and did a skip bayless with Tebow or Brady then someone can call me a slurper. If he misses on a target I get mad and call it out period.

Advertisement
Ladies and Gentlemen,

It is my honor to present the 2023 nominees for Biggest CIS Slurper

guardians of the galaxy marvel GIF

The Guardians of our Galaxy and staunch protectors of Mario and the program. This is a proud bunch, willing to jump on grenades and battle the mopes in every thread to the death.

Just like the mopes, these nominees tell it straight and come by very fair minded at times, but still look like a slurper in the eyes of some. So be it. Take a bow gentlemen. Your CIS contributions this year are valued and to be commended.

Here are your nominees:

@Brooklyndee
@Hurracanes
@calinative umstudent
@Problem2
@Alex Del Piero
@TheOriginalCane
@WanderFranco
@Hegemon
@txcanes
@TheU 4ever

You may vote for 3

These are Mario's Templar Knights. I tip my cap to you brave souls. You have slurped your way to the top.

history channel win GIF by HISTORY UK

Ncaa Sports Mascot GIF by Miami Hurricanes
Half those names don’t even belong on there. This should only be for big gulp slurpers not kid size

Advertisement
You almost...

Advertisement
Back