2023 NFL Combine & Miami Pro Day

Advertisement
Winning. Them boys is cheeks

Lions they made two of the most talented players in NFL history quit lmao

Yep. If the franchise you love is making the stars want to STOP playing football. You have a problem lmao
Idc if all of this is true.
Fuck You Max Greenfield GIF by CBS

Advertisement
umm..yea Brandon Jones is on a 2mill contract and one of the better players on our defense when healthy...if he can go...hes our other starting safety netx year REGARDLESS of what scheme he doesnt fit.

We have X Howard and undrafted K Hoo at cb...Byron Jones has stolen money and cant walk from the parking lot to the facility....

Yea corner is a real need not safety. The two dudes you named dont even move it for me in free agency. Maybe Poyer around 4 mill if he would take that...but im good with Brandon Jones back there

I highly doubt it but we'll see. He's always been a box safety going back to his time at UT. Fangio's scheme calls for versatility and rarely does he blitz, kiss those 0 Holland and Jones blitzes goodbye, so unless Jones gained some secret coverage ability he'll be splitting time with either a rookie (Jordan Battle👀) or vet.

Keep in mind Needham and Trill are back too. I didn't say CB wasn't a need. X is getting old and there are no guarantees that our slots can stay healthy so corner is also a question mark.

One of the best young chess pieces in the league and an old, but still pretty good, vet doesn't move it for you? Who does?

I highly doubt it but we'll see. He's always been a box safety going back to his time at UT. Fangio's scheme calls for versatility and rarely does he blitz, kiss those 0 Holland and Jones blitzes goodbye, so unless Jones gained some secret coverage ability he'll be splitting time with either a rookie (Jordan Battle👀) or vet.

Keep in mind Needham and Trill are back too. I didn't say CB wasn't a need. X is getting old and there are no guarantees that our slots can stay healthy so corner is also a question mark.

One of the best young chess pieces in the league and an old, but still pretty good, vet doesn't move it for you? Who does?
Needham is a nickel /slot cb....Trill Williams has done SH*t...Byron Jones isnt playing..X had to play hurt all year.

Rowe needs to go i agree with that.....

But i wouldnt waste money on the 2 you named..i would give Jones his shot int he back end.

Corner is a huge questionmark..Safety really isnt. Dawg we were out there most of the year with below practice squad level cbs it was so bad i thought that was the sole reason our dc wouldnt get fired.

Maybe Gardner would want to come home to Florida and make a tad more than he made last year i dont know...we got the eagles safety coach so i could se eit. But i aint spending more than 4mill on a guy...with Jones at almost 3mill on his rookie. Gardner is about to fetch alot in free agency and the Eagles likely want to keep him.

Quiet as kept Tyrique Stevenson should be the pick up for the fins.....He is what CJG is without all the hoopla and immaturity

Advertisement
View attachment 232098

The agility isn’t good but Stevenson tested good overall should be a day 2 pick

Imo, this combine proved what I thought about Tyrique:

1. He has good size for the position (pause)

2. He’s a 4.45-4.5 speed guy

3. Anticipates more than being instinctive

4. Lack of fluidity in his hips can cause him to lose technique

Overall I think the combine helped Tyrique’s draft status. Still see him as a 3rd-early 4th rounder

Imo, this combine proved what I thought about Tyrique:

1. He has good size for the position (pause)

2. He’s a 4.45-4.5 speed guy

3. Anticipates more than being instinctive

4. Lack of fluidity in his hips can cause him to lose technique

Overall I think the combine helped Tyrique’s draft status. Still see him as a 3rd-early 4th rounder
He might have done enough to solidify 3rd round status as long as he interviews well

Advertisement
Needham is a nickel /slot cb....Trill Williams has done SH*t...Byron Jones isnt playing..X had to play hurt all year.

Rowe needs to go i agree with that.....

But i wouldnt waste money on the 2 you named..i would give Jones his shot int he back end.

Corner is a huge questionmark..Safety really isnt. Dawg we were out there most of the year with below practice squad level cbs it was so bad i thought that was the sole reason our dc wouldnt get fired.

Maybe Gardner would want to come home to Florida and make a tad more than he made last year i dont know...we got the eagles safety coach so i could se eit. But i aint spending more than 4mill on a guy...with Jones at almost 3mill on his rookie. Gardner is about to fetch alot in free agency and the Eagles likely want to keep him.

Quiet as kept Tyrique Stevenson should be the pick up for the fins.....He is what CJG is without all the hoopla and immaturity
Yep corner is biggest question mark on Phins right now. All we can count on is a possibly regressing X and KK in the slot.

Scary how bad it would’ve been if KK didn’t ball as a rookie last year.

I’d take Ty no doubt.

Advertisement
Yep corner is biggest question mark on Phins right now. All we can count on is a possibly regressing X and KK in the slot.

Scary how bad it would’ve been if KK didn’t ball as a rookie last year.

I’d take Ty no doubt.
KK WAS A FIND I TELL YA....

Kid has it from what ive seen

If I’m Mario I tell whoever is in charge of speed to head to Delray Beach and learn…

Their resume is looking pretty strong after these combine performances, ****. Bring that man in as a paid consultant and take notes, lord knows we need more team speed.

Advertisement
Back