2023 NFL Combine & Miami Pro Day

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Yep. If the franchise you love is making the stars want to STOP playing football. You have a problem lmao
@cway313 is a very loyal and unrelenting Lions fan. The only thing that will push the limits of his fanhood is if the Lions pick Anthony Richardson at 7 or wherever it is they’re picking.

@cway313 is a very loyal and unrelenting Lions fan. The only thing that will push the limits of his fanhood is if the Lions pick Anthony Richardson at 7 or wherever it is they’re picking.
Got to be to endure that bs for 17 weeks every year. Think of how much you got to love ball to be an all pro/HOF player and the Lions making them quit

Honestly, past like the top 3 DBs or so, it's really hard for me to accurately rank the DBs & give them truthful criticisms. Everyone is blazing fast, has good measurables & had elite movement in drills. Film & production matter more than ever now because everyone is testing off the charts.

Advertisement
Yes it is, probably moreso than corner. Brandon Jones doesn't fit Fangio's scheme and Eric Rowe is on his way out. If they can't sign Poyer or CGJ in free agency they're going to draft a safety that can play two-high.
umm..yea Brandon Jones is on a 2mill contract and one of the better players on our defense when healthy...if he can go...hes our other starting safety netx year REGARDLESS of what scheme he doesnt fit.

We have X Howard and undrafted K Hoo at cb...Byron Jones has stolen money and cant walk from the parking lot to the facility....

Yea corner is a real need not safety. The two dudes you named dont even move it for me in free agency. Maybe Poyer around 4 mill if he would take that...but im good with Brandon Jones back there

Honestly, past like the top 3 DBs or so, it's really hard for me to accurately rank the DBs & give them truthful criticisms. Everyone is blazing fast, has good measurables & had elite movement in drills. Film & production matter more than ever now because everyone is testing off the charts.
Its always been about film...The 40 just reinforces some of what you see...some of these dudes are good in the shirts ns horts.

Noah Igfnnfhsggsg ran a solid 4.4 and looks like Navaughn Donaldson could walk him down when he is on the field FOR THE FINS

Advertisement
@Memnon whos the corner for my Jags at 24?
Emmanuel Forbes if he’s still there, but given how well he ran today, he definitely probably moved up a few spots.

If Clark Phillips III or Cam Smith is there either one would be great value at that spot.

But quite a few teams are in need of a good CB & there will be a rash of them getting picked in the top 20, so yall might have to move up to get one if yall are hellbent on getting one in the 1st. Although, there may be other pressing needs to address.

Advertisement
Back