2023 NFL Combine & Miami Pro Day

Advertisement
Official times

C7737700-77E9-454C-BACA-7EB6E309CDF0.jpeg
74689E21-DA23-49FB-ADC0-C20C650A6C50.jpeg
3BC7C2DB-001E-4BF6-9EB6-D293C58C5A51.jpeg

Next year's QB class is going to be so good with Williams and Drake Mayes likely going #1 and 2. Idk what North Carolina is doing but they can recruit QBs. Drake Mayes, Sam Howell, Mitch Trubisky and Marquise Williams, the worst of them was Williams who still had 37 total TDs his senior season.
Your not actually listing a murderous row of nfl qbs.

Its the offensive scheme they have ran....you run high powered offenses...put up numbers..your qbs have a chance to be drafted pretty simple.

half of these qbs tds are against Manny Diaz.

Trubisky needs to send some of his nfl checks to um as we got him tot he league for him to stink it up.

Advertisement
About to steal money.
Him and Bryce Young witht his terrible qb class...looking at this sh*t if TVD didnt get hurt i wouldve advised him to come out...NFL network is schilling at this point for any real qb talent cause these dudes are all mid....they atleast gonna have Richardson's testing numbers to fawn over which everyone knew isnce he has put up those type of numbers since high school

Him and Bryce Young witht his terrible qb class...looking at this sh*t if TVD didnt get hurt i wouldve advised him to come out...NFL network is schilling at this point for any real qb talent cause these dudes are all mid....they atleast gonna have Richardson's testing numbers to fawn over which everyone knew isnce he has put up those type of numbers since high school
I think Bryce has a chance to be good. Outside of him I'd be terrified to draft a QB. Whoever drafts Levis and Richardson will be unemployed in 3 years. They're acting like Richardson is a WR or LB. He barely completed half of his throws in college. Nothing else matters.

Advertisement
Your not actually listing a murderous row of nfl qbs.

Its the offensive scheme they have ran....you run high powered offenses...put up numbers..your qbs have a chance to be drafted pretty simple.

half of these qbs tds are against Manny Diaz.

Trubisky needs to send some of his nfl checks to um as we got him tot he league for him to stink it up.
Trubisky ended up becoming an average NFL starter who will likely be in the NFL as a backup for 10 years.

Sam Howell is now the Commanders starting QB

Drake Maye is a projected Top 5 pick next year.

It's not easy to put QBs in the NFL that can actually have a long career or end up becoming a starting QB and they have done it 3 times since 2016. It's impressive if you ask me. TVD is like our only QB with an actual NFL future since Vinny T?

Advertisement
Somehow the Gators went 6-7 with a QB that's getting #1 overall pick talk now.

Incredible achievement, that.

I actually think Richardson, Hooker & Aidan O’Connell will do well in the league.
You were one of the few on the Richardson train from the beginning. I wouldn't be surprised to see a Malik Willis type fall but that guy is screams JaMarcus Russell.

Teams like to bet on upside, he's got the most upside in the draft. I think the talk of him going #1 is crazy but if you can take him late 1st to mid 2nd it's worth a lottery ticket.
Trayvon Walker went #1 solely based off his combine performance. It happens every year the NFL isn't run by 32 genius GMs. Him going #1 shouldn't surprise anyone.

Advertisement
Trayvon Walker went #1 solely based off his combine performance. It happens every year the NFL isn't run by 32 genius GMs. Him going #1 shouldn't surprise anyone.
Yeah his combine is going skyrocket his stock, his skill set was made for this.

feel me ..his playing weight closer to 190. Dude got a thin *** frame...

if you see Tua that dude built like a rb a lil bit.

I aint taking no high chances on Bryce young just being real....

this qb class some suppppper mid. lol
Just happens to be the Draft that the Panthers have basically forced themselves to take a QB - with the possibility that none of them drop to #9.

My life is pain.

You were one of the few on the Richardson train from the beginning. I wouldn't be surprised to see a Malik Willis type fall but that guy is screams JaMarcus Russell.
He’s way more athletically gifted than JaMarcus Russell & has better arm talent.

Richardson’s biggest issue in the NFL will just be diagnosing coverages, but every other tool necessary to be successful in the league is there.

It’ll come down to what team he gets drafted to; he can have a Jalen Hurts type trajectory if he goes to the right place.

Trubisky ended up becoming an average NFL starter who will likely be in the NFL as a backup for 10 years.

Sam Howell is now the Commanders starting QB

Drake Maye is a projected Top 5 pick next year.

It's not easy to put QBs in the NFL that can actually have a long career or end up becoming a starting QB and they have done it 3 times since 2016. It's impressive if you ask me. TVD is like our only QB with an actual NFL future since Vinny T?
How can you be an average NFL starter if you're a backup?

Advertisement
Back