MLB 2023 MLB Season

Advertisement

Luis Robert has found his power back, he’s got so much pop in his bat.

Luis Robert is one of the best natural power hitters in the league, his bat sounds like mortar fire when he gets barrel on ball.

Advertisement
The pace of play has been crazy. I'm reading that they are extending beer sales to the 8th inning.
It’s improved the game IMO.

Faster pace of play creates more on-base opportunities, which is creating more runs.

It’s also allowing for pitchers to get in a groove earlier & if they’re locked in they’re having higher Strikeout rates.
The downside is, if they’re off their rhythm, they’re usually getting shellacked.

Move the A’s to Vegas & put an expansion team in Mexico City.

New Orleans would probably be a great spot for a team as well, although I’m not sure if the Braves would like having their share over most of the Southern market bitten into. The Astros probably wouldn’t be too happy about it either.

Advertisement
It’s improved the game IMO.

Faster pace of play creates more on-base opportunities, which is creating more runs.

It’s also allowing for pitchers to get in a groove earlier & if they’re locked in they’re having higher Strikeout rates.
The downside is, if they’re off their rhythm, they’re usually getting shellacked.
Oh I love it. No more of this 4-5 hour nonsense.

Advertisement
Advertisement

Jorge Soler having a bounce back season thus far, returning to 2019 form.

He has worked on his swing, and it's paying off. Sandy and Jesus are a great 1-2, and Edwardo will be a good one if he continues to improve his pitch location. I can't wait for Eury Perez to get called up and Max Meyer to get healthy. Eury has crazy elite stuff, and we can have a scary 1-5 rotation.

We need to trade the Yankees for Oswald Peraza. They have one too many SS.

Advertisement
Back